Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: OJ Pimpso aka alki  (Read 9657 times)

Offline Hackez

Re: OJ Pimpso aka alki
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:36:37 AM »
I do not live clan to play any game, it is not a tag that will make me play more

Offline Hackez

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:37:23 AM »
when you have the rule appears in the chat server written rules, and this server had nothing for 20sec,

Offline Hackez

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:38:13 AM »
but do not have time to play AA and when I go it's always the same cry and always you and your clan

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:39:27 AM »
 :mad: well u ain't follow rules dude, you had a Clan that was hacking and fell apart so . This topic is about OJ Pimpson you should posted a topic about me if that was the case

Offline Hackez

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:40:02 AM »
SUMMARY: I get stressed NOT IN THIS GAME, I KNOW SOMEONE THAT HAS ALWAYS AND THAT CRY BUT I'm already used

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:40:44 AM »
and I know some 1 who had hackers in the their clan called the H clan

Offline Hackez

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:41:14 AM »
YOU TALK SO MUCH OF MY EX CLAN AND WHY YOU DO NOT REALLY A PROOF THAT SOME KIND OF PEOPLE USA HACKER?

TALK IS EASY HARD IS TO MAKE

Offline Hackez

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:42:13 AM »

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 01:42:27 AM »
I'm not even arguing with this Guy he just don't get it  :down:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 02:01:20 AM »
You guys really need to learn how to edit posts...
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 02:22:56 AM »
look at his stats , The Numbers never lie ,he's a 47 honor with a Major General Rank , and his Kill/death on all maps are Ridiculous  . he's a toggler no admin no devs around he toggles,47 honor with over 75k kills
To be honest that doesn't tell you anything. Look at the hours he's played and the points he has. He obviously played his honor to 100 and then switched to his noob account (before Assist, of course), which accounts for the low honor.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 04:21:14 AM »
noob account with 75K at 47 honor? with Black ss right? I'm not the only one who figure he  hacks. This is why aa2 is going to shit because people allow any kind of players to play , and they know they cheat. Thats bs

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 04:23:43 AM »
To be honest that doesn't tell you anything. Look at the hours he's played and the points he has. He obviously played his honor to 100 and then switched to his noob account (before Assist, of course), which accounts for the low honor.

All legit players have amazing frag rates in all maps ? and crazy kill numbers that don't add up ? in a noob account . This Game is fucking dead . Its ok for Players to having crazy kill numbers with black screen shots, and to kill everything on every map and say its ok its normal with black shots right? I seen OJ shoot ppl all around in 360 and hs 4 or 5 ppl at once almost thats good skills right? Idk maybe i should leave like I do and then come back to find out players get banned it happens every time  , OJ only averages one hour per day . Look at his map history a normal good player has bad maps not all maps are his good maps come the fuck on!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 04:39:03 AM by HardMatic »

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 04:52:15 AM »
Hackez-OJ Pimpso aka alki  First of all the server don't need to have rules for early 203's the admin said no Early 203's for 20 secs & you do early 203's & you need to follow the server rules!!!!!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 05:13:48 AM »
All legit players have amazing frag rates in all maps ? and crazy kill numbers that don't add up ? in a noob account . This Game is fucking dead . Its ok for Players to having crazy kill numbers with black screen shots, and to kill everything on every map and say its ok its normal with black shots right? I seen OJ shoot ppl all around in 360 and hs 4 or 5 ppl at once almost thats good skills right? Idk maybe i should leave like I do and then come back to find out players get banned it happens every time  , OJ only averages one hour per day . Look at his map history a normal good player has bad maps not all maps are his good maps come the fuck on!
The tracker stats do not lie, he actually played that many hours and he probably just switched to another low honor account before tracker got exclusively linked to assist.

There are more people who got all maps with good stats, usually these are the players playing for their fragrate only, and when they face a good player on that map they will ragequit.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager