Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: nsd[fanatic]  (Read 12143 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: nsd[fanatic]
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 10:52:24 AM »
On this Pipeline vs me he could make 1/10 max. Loser McDonald's.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 11:06:32 AM »
On this Pipeline vs me he could make 1/10 max. Loser McDonald's.

You stopped AA, let's forget about you :D

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 13:57:55 PM »
sry i didnt see no recoil in this vid

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 14:34:37 PM »
Any one who cannot see the no recoil in main entrance needs the eyes tested, and there heads examined.

Offline exception

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 14:41:16 PM »
make a video for us :D
I would but that doesn't work because you would see my gun and dot/sights. Someone else would have to record.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:01:31 PM »
Any one who cannot see the no recoil in main entrance needs the eyes tested, and there heads examined.
oh I'm sorry, I forgot you were all-knowing about how AA and spectate mode works.

Offline insidiae

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:22:06 PM »
He's legit, no doubt about it.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:42:04 PM »
This guy is real pro. Movement, game sense,recoil control - everything about him tells me, he used to be invite.  And you haters - you can go suck my dick.

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:44:22 PM »
If he is legit, i believe i owe someone my sister :P

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:46:30 PM »
he used to be invite.

to bukkake with 5 euro-asian blond haired black homies with horse dicks.

Harlem shake with his cheeseburger pussy.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:50:15 PM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline nsd[jayy]

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:59:29 PM »
I cant pass judgement on the other clan mates, they have high frag rates, but i dont make judgement on background or clans, i look at the individual player that the present time, innocent untill proven guilty, but this guy has no excuse now, he has been caught fair and simple.

Whenever you spectate a player in first person and if that player is using iron sights it is really hard to determine if the gun has recoil or not. A video like that doesn't prove anything, it would have actually been somewhat better off, if you had recorded him in third person. Even then you wouldn't find anything because fanatic is an exceptional player and obviously everyone will think I am favoring him just because we're in the same team but sorry bob, I don't see how he has been "caught fair and simple".
nsd[jayy]

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:59:39 PM »
to bukkake with 5 euro-asian blond haired black homies with horse dicks.

Harlem shake with his cheeseburger pussy.

:shock:

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 16:04:11 PM »
I played with these 2 guys,
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/163295/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/803894/

high FR, but, compare, one took 2hrs to get 53 kills while fanatic took 1h, these 2 were playing safe and they mostly used G, while fanatic just had lots of accurate shots. braindamage even gave me some tips on how to handle recoil :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 16:04:32 PM »
@JAY

I said he looks like he has no recoil, that is a fact, as you can see from what i seen, it does look like that, I have also said innocent until proven guilty, i posted here to ask for a 2nd opinion, there are a few people against and a few people for, i have nothing against your clan, or anything, but i think this is what to do if you suspect someone, you can see my point though, im not an expert cheat catcher, but i cant see any recoil in his gun, i watched him for about 20 mins before i was recording, and was super suspicious, you may defend you clanmate, as you would, but i have my opinion, i do know about the difference between live and spectator view, just thought id record his shit to look back on, and looking back i still believe he was using a recoil cheat.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 16:50:03 PM »
@JAY

I said he looks like he has no recoil, that is a fact, as you can see from what i seen, it does look like that, I have also said innocent until proven guilty, i posted here to ask for a 2nd opinion, there are a few people against and a few people for, i have nothing against your clan, or anything, but i think this is what to do if you suspect someone, you can see my point though, im not an expert cheat catcher, but i cant see any recoil in his gun, i watched him for about 20 mins before i was recording, and was super suspicious, you may defend you clanmate, as you would, but i have my opinion, i do know about the difference between live and spectator view, just thought id record his shit to look back on, and looking back i still believe he was using a recoil cheat.
thanks god you didnt played competitive aa, you'd make videos forever

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager