Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: nsd[fanatic]  (Read 12144 times)

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
Re: nsd[fanatic]
« Reply #30 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 19:08:27 PM »
try watching in slow motion maybe it will help for admins do decide

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 19:14:09 PM »
These recording were taking during this session

82nd ABD Dallas #2 Pipeline Honor Server
Pipeline
01h 00m

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Last Edit: Friday, July 12, 2013, 19:21:01 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 19:18:53 PM »
Thanks for your help doing the BG checks and stuff, i had no idea, or clue how to do that, i just play the game lol, at least someone agrees with me, i have no doubt he was using a no recoil cheat. i have video evidence.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 20:00:23 PM »
i thought i read some where johnny would bring back the no recoil???????  like in the old version

Offline Ganja

« Reply #35 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 20:27:57 PM »
I'd say he has no recoil. Sometimes it seems like he has recoil, but it's just him moving his mouse, otherwise I think it's prettyy clear, bit still my opinion

Offline exception

« Reply #36 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 20:59:31 PM »
I remain unconvinced but I don't know why he has so many accounts. He seems to be a defense whore and a decent player which would explain the high k/d's. When I entered I heard someone saying he wasn't very good on assault and like I said he was flash camping me (low skill/necessity to shoot accurate). The north pump room kill in particular seems very typical. Just stating my opinion. Lawyers wouldn't be necessary if their was only a prosecutor and no defense  :)

Edit: Also, it's tough to say when there isn't a "good player with recoil" video to compare.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #37 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 21:33:46 PM »
obvious / ban
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 02:28:18 AM »
Edit: Also, it's tough to say when there isn't a "good player with recoil" video to compare.
make a video for us :D
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 04:34:13 AM »
i thought i read some where johnny would bring back the no recoil???????  like in the old version

how boring would that be, sniper with no recoil = instant kill

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Bart!

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 06:11:46 AM »
I can only see no recoil for sure on is very last kill and still, he could be using scope...
my thought exactly. it's hard to say without the dot.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 06:27:48 AM »
The main and last kill really look like he has no recoil. Doubt that he was zoomed in the main kill. In the last he probably was.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 08:20:52 AM »
how boring would that be, sniper with no recoil = instant kill
Granted the .50 Barrett recoils like a small mule, but at least the recoil could be some what realistic on the rest of the sniper rifles. LOL I have shot rifles chambered  from .22 short to .458 Win. Mag  and have never experienced anything like AA would lead you to believe the sniper rifles recoil.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 08:48:02 AM »
Is it NSD or NSDAP clan?

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 10:43:55 AM »
I cant pass judgement on the other clan mates, they have high frag rates, but i dont make judgement on background or clans, i look at the individual player that the present time, innocent untill proven guilty, but this guy has no excuse now, he has been caught fair and simple.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager