Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: nsd[fanatic]  (Read 12135 times)

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
nsd[fanatic]
« on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:03:20 PM »
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/826272/

100% no recoil, no doubt about it
« Last Edit: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:06:11 PM by Forgottenbob »

Offline noobslayer

Re: nsd[fanatic]
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:12:37 PM »
Might aswell check his other clanmembers

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:15:12 PM »
I confirm  :(

damn... so many
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline exception

« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:19:04 PM »
How is there no doubt about it? I'm playing with him right now and he's decent but nothing amazing.

Edit: In fact, he's just flash camping and random door camping me to kill me.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:25:42 PM by exception »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:26:15 PM »
How is there no doubt about it? I'm playing with him right now and he's decent but nothing amazing.

no recoil has nothing to do with being ''decent'', just check out his weapon and you'll notice if this guy is right

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:28:15 PM »
i have a FPV of about 9-10 kills, currently uploading, looking back on them it confirms my suspicions even more, im sorry if you know him, or he is a friend, but i can honestly say he has no recoil, in some of these clips its just so obvious, please wait for this video to upload, i used fraps so i may take a while.

Offline exception

« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:37:20 PM »
I don't really know how you can tell. There is no gun or dot. Good aim comes with controlling recoil. Not defending him if he is, but I really don't think he is.

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:40:13 PM »
Dont see why it concerns you so much, i have my point, my proof is on its way, and im awaiting jury, dont get annoyed, if hes not a hacker, then i will eat my hat.

Offline exception

« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:53:12 PM »
it only concerns me because I feel for false accusations. Been getting pretty harassed lately and I would want someone to do the same for me too if a ban was pending and they think I'm innocent. I guess I will reserve judgement until I see the videos.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #9 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:56:31 PM »
I don't really know how you can tell. There is no gun or dot. Good aim comes with controlling recoil. Not defending him if he is, but I really don't think he is.

it's actually pretty easy to see if someone has no recoil

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 17:57:59 PM »
I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent but since they quit mods, i feel players are complanning a lot about cheats, guess the game just got harder for someone...  :P

Offline exception

« Reply #11 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 18:01:36 PM »
i feel players are complanning a lot about cheats, guess the game just got harder for someone...  :P

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 18:02:29 PM »
Not at all, i have no complaints, im having fun, i was even on his team so i was not dying, i just dont wanna play with people who are cheating, this is black and white.

Offline minininja

« Reply #13 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 18:13:48 PM »
hurry up i wanna see the video!
"Captain Sieber 82nd"
"Just today I went 10 and 2...better than most days..hell about a month ago I went 14 and 2...so a good player with 82nd tags...yeah I think so.."

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, July 12, 2013, 18:19:49 PM »
haha i wanna show you, 2 more mins to upload, when he rushes main ent, you can see 100% there is no recoil in that gun

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager