Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Noob Server  (Read 3720 times)

Offline Rob_LD

Re: Noob Server
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 03:10:20 AM »
@teddy_grizzly_bear

But (for example)  a SF rifle forced on a infantry map gives you an advantage in making score points as well, don't it?
That was why Forceclass-Server got there points divided by 2 back in the days Pragma was holding the honor system.

@Yahoo

Dead on target!
« Last Edit: Friday, May 17, 2013, 03:15:59 AM by Rob_LD »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 04:55:31 AM »
I don't know how a person can get more points just by having a different weapon?

I mean sure, you can have kills a little faster in rounds at certain places, but IMHO that's not such a big difference.

Anyway, I was just stating my opinion or what I've observed. It's not the absolute truth.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 05:49:04 AM »
there is a line about honor points - a good line in my eyes - made by BiG_SerGiO

Offline Rob_LD

« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 07:04:32 AM »
Cause forcing weapons on some maps gives one team advantage in doing there mission objectives.
If there is an open area you have to pass as assault team there is a big difference of having M203 or not on defense.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 17, 2013, 19:19:00 PM »
Ever you guys realise that 90% of threads are about mods? That leads me to think that or admins are just dumb or are hypocrits or they simply like this discussions.. Quit tracker, ban mods, untracke them, Just do something about it! Why should you spend time "upgrading" a dead game, when you have this "issue" to solve since the beginning?

And Rob has a point, where is the line? From where i stand, and lets make a parallel, a player with m9 and one with rpk don't have the same chance in a round, so that means integraty is compromised which lead to a free kill, meaning it's a bad mod... but wait random mods are allowed.

maybe they like reading dum ass post thats why they don't do nothing about it

but i agree get rid of mods and tracker

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager