Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Nice tracker // clean?  (Read 4024 times)

Offline eKC0mm

Re: Nice tracker // clean?
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 21:03:05 PM »
For some, who were just good at 1 map and that's the only map they'd play, 3 FR wouldn't mean they're a true pro.

Goes without saying
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline waNted

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 23:07:20 PM »
40% LOL. Its not nearly that. 170 players MAX and peak hours. 100 players most other times. 40% would mean that approximately 40 players at any given time are hacking in game.Which is completely outrageous to think or even say.

10% of people playing, on a bad day, MIGHT be hacking.

also, I don't think I have gone 3 sessions in a row without being called a hacker. It takes a trained eye to separate a good player from a hacker. Too many people cry "hacker!!" when they killed no matter what the circumstances.

3 fr is and has ALWAYS been a sign of a true pro. It was never easy to attain and never the norm. Most above average players had/have around a 2 fr. Average players will have around a 1.5. nobs will be around 1 or under

Actually a true pro must be a really good match player, saw a lot of players with 3+ of fr and then drop zero bomb in matches
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 23:36:35 PM »
Guys stop picking apart the response and stay on topic.

I didn't want to write a paragraph explaining what a pro is and what it means to have a 3 fr. Because that would be completely irrelevant and off topic. Everyone knows a true pro must be a good match player.....or they wouldn't be a pro.... Everyone also knows map whores aren't pros.

"Hey everyone! Actually, a pro needs to be a good match player...."

"....no shit?"

« Last Edit: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 23:39:53 PM by eKC0mm »
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager