Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: FKN BUGS EVERYWHERE  (Read 4510 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: FKN BUGS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 04:29:33 AM »
Fucking polaks.

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 07:50:39 AM »
Well it's kinda funny, watching a dipshit like you Pit, come here and talk about frustration, the one and only who bought hacks cause he couldn't handle the frustration of players being better then him. I bet the ones who unbaned you are really happy with the trolling and the shit you are pulling out, but like someone said before you a nice guy and bla bla...
`

+1 everything said  :D that post should be made sticky xD

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 09:22:52 AM »
837698 no flash for sure

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 09:24:51 AM »

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 10:01:40 AM »
`

+1 everything said  :D that post should be made sticky xD

Couldn't agree more!!!   :up:

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 16:24:39 PM »
Well it's kinda funny, watching a dipshit like you Pit, come here and talk about frustration, the one and only who bought hacks cause he couldn't handle the frustration of players being better then him. I bet the ones who unbaned you are really happy with the trolling and the shit you are pulling out, but like someone said before you a nice guy and bla bla...

u frustrated 2 dude

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 07:37:33 AM »
/837853/
/388462/

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 09:19:18 AM »
Haha baby is clean, don't worry

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 09:37:59 AM »
Haha baby is clean, don't worry

it was my girl playing and her brother :cool:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager