Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: b0g3ym4n  (Read 11778 times)

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

Re: b0g3ym4n
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 14:37:08 PM »
Maybe because pb isnt updated anymore  :(

Offline DwightSchrute

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 14:41:30 PM »
maybe he's just good? or because he's better than the currently "good" ones? *mind blown*

>> sum clevr sig 2meak mi look liek a maste pro 420 bLaZE 1T f4g0T duud iBenCHh 200lbs np d1d u 3vN chEk mY aBs??! alpHA 4s fvcKKk!

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 15:32:43 PM »
maybe he's just good? or because he's better than the currently "good" ones? *mind blown*

yeah and I believe in the easter bunny  :style:
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 15:57:53 PM by ]-KTA-[Helldiver »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 15:54:35 PM »

lol'd

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 20:14:57 PM »
not sure if jk or just another cheater;
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 20:18:48 PM »
I've played with and against him...hmm...kinda 50/50 split on him...I'd need to see a screenshot or some other proof that he is cheating.....

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 16:44:50 PM »
did you watch him yet? he doesn't look clean to me.........
actually deing to wait for his ban.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 18:57:10 PM »
me as we'll, nothing special, maybe just another toogler, off on on when he feels like it, though on some he got some weird shots, but nothing get excited over, i say watchlist

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 23:25:46 PM »
He might be nothing against me like pit was without his hax.

Offline raw

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, August 01, 2013, 14:52:06 PM »
I dont know this guy well but played many times in hospital and for some reason im not suprised that his name ends up in this section of the forum.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline Graf

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 10:32:26 AM »
Hi all.

I met him the last few days very often on hospital. And this quote is near to my opinion:

I've played with and against him...hmm...kinda 50/50 split on him...I'd need to see a screenshot or some other proof that he is cheating.....

He dies, if you get him from backwards or the side.
If you contact him from forwards, he'll normally gives a you a headshot.
He is also camping a lot.
In my opinion: perhaps low or less recoil and something visual, but no aimbot. (no proof for it, just my opinion)

Regards
Graf
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 10:35:13 AM by Graf »

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 12:55:54 PM »
He is still using the same shit dont worry, nothing has changed ^^

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 13:24:28 PM »
Hi all.

I met him the last few days very often on hospital. And this quote is near to my opinion:

He dies, if you get him from backwards or the side.
If you contact him from forwards, he'll normally gives a you a headshot.
He is also camping a lot.
In my opinion: perhaps low or less recoil and something visual, but no aimbot. (no proof for it, just my opinion)

Regards
Graf

You're bang on there Graf....somethings just not right with his gameplay.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 13:44:27 PM »
i won't judge the b0g3ym4n, if y do he could haunt me at night  :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

JonnyM

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 14:17:41 PM »
He's banned now, He is indeed suspicious.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager