Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: =]PE[=Ketchup...  (Read 20088 times)

Offline Ares

• View Profile
Re: =]PE[=Ketchup...
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 14:39:16 PM »
For educational purposes i'd love to make a video with me having no recoil macros on my mouse+keyboard, contra not having it and recording that aswell, and pointing out what to look for. It is possible to spot, if you know what you're  looking for. Demos are the only way to catch these boys. Give me immunity and i'll go ahead.

Offline Alex

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 14:48:23 PM »
For educational purposes i'd love to make a video with me having no recoil macros on my mouse+keyboard, contra not having it and recording that aswell, and pointing out what to look for. It is possible to spot, if you know what you're  looking for. Demos are the only way to catch these boys. Give me immunity and i'll go ahead.
Immunity? Just do it offline and not through assist or on an assist server.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 14:55:43 PM »
Immunity? Just do it offline and not through assist or on an assist server.
wont be the same offline, ping effects all aspects.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 15:29:52 PM »
Ive never seen it.. so would be nice to see it

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 15:53:41 PM »
You can send the thing to Sergio, he can try it if he wants.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Jared

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 16:07:18 PM »
Ares, we are not incompetent - we know how they work and we have file and programs that do them. There is only so much you can do. I don't have the time to sit and watch ever player that the community thinks is cheating.

If they are cheating sooner or later they will slip up and get caught, macros are just very hard to catch.

To the people that say you can "hear" the guys thats totally false. I play we people that are 100% legit and due to lag and other variables sometimes their burst sound like full auto.

Instead of complaining - bring something to the table that help... besides the obvious.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 18:43:11 PM by utRoda »

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 17:51:22 PM »
Does anyone know who were this Zibi guy in previous versions?

Offline zibi

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 19:57:20 PM »
Write separate new topic about me :)
This is about ketchup :)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 20:04:38 PM »
so answer the question?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 20:34:34 PM »
Ares, we are not incompetent - we know how they work and we have file and programs that do them. There is only so much you can do. I don't have the time to sit and watch ever player that the community thinks is cheating.

If they are cheating sooner or later they will slip up and get caught, macros are just very hard to catch.

To the people that say you can "hear" the guys thats totally false. I play we people that are 100% legit and due to lag and other variables sometimes their burst sound like full auto.

Instead of complaining - bring something to the table that help... besides the obvious.

I have a great headset i can hear across the map, so sound does make a big difference

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 20:35:24 PM »
Write separate new topic about me :)
This is about ketchup :)

This topic is about low brains, which you can be included.

Admins have access to his ip and his mac it should not be difficult find the link, i'm just curious, nothing more than that.

Jared

« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 20:58:26 PM »
I have a great headset i can hear across the map, so sound does make a big difference

that has nothing to do with what i was saying.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, March 06, 2014, 01:36:14 AM »

That's what I'm saying, i'd be willing to put down a couple of hours just to poke him on the nose. I'll just do a compilation of what I come up with and record it for you.
And ain't all bs that you can actually hear macros or double action keybinds. On m16 maps when they get fixjams, when they run out of bullets, the diffrence between heaing people shoot normal but with lag, and people using shit is very significant for me atleast. And you fcan usually tell if someone has ahk/macros by the way he plays, hell, even by his username sometimes. If yOuR NaMe InCluDe`S Co0L leTtEriNg, ChAnCeS aRe, YoU'Re a ReTarRd!^^^^^^^^^^?^?????
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 06, 2014, 01:39:53 AM by Ares »

Offline raw

« Reply #73 on: Thursday, March 06, 2014, 03:23:28 AM »

Yes wckd you sound so pro when you are reporting the enemies locations during the rounds. How good are your sounds...we all are jealous. Doesnt make you look like a jerk no no no ..keep reporting them.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline Ganja

« Reply #74 on: Thursday, March 06, 2014, 05:38:54 AM »
This topic is about low brains, which you can be included.

Admins have access to his ip and his mac it should not be difficult find the link, i'm just curious, nothing more than that.

Already tried that, there were no links

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager