Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: =]PE[=Ketchup...  (Read 20101 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: =]PE[=Ketchup...
« Reply #45 on: Friday, February 21, 2014, 21:10:16 PM »
close, close, close !

Offline Bart!

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, February 22, 2014, 02:41:02 AM »
-justplay.hero!ne got banned on nothing more but demorecs

only -justplay.coca!ne got banned because parts of a cheat were found on his system by WAC

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, February 22, 2014, 15:55:34 PM »
Ares have you anything to do with .ops / vtx Ares?
About your sentence i highly doubt that, everyone knows that TWL and ESL ban only on evidence, even demorecs sometimes weren't enough :/
Yeah I'm him, before that .se and nordbat, even uNk. We did ban people based on demorecs, me sazerak and a few others took the decision after looking at the demos, analyzed the shit out of them, ran them with cheats on our computer which showed exactly what the player saw, and that was the final nail in the coffin. So yes, we did ban without "proof"
The justplay guys were not half as obvious as Ketchup is, so as i said. He'd be banned if it was 3 years ago.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 22, 2014, 16:10:54 PM by Ares »

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, February 22, 2014, 20:05:21 PM »
Yeah I'm him, before that .se and nordbat, even uNk. We did ban people based on demorecs, me sazerak and a few others took the decision after looking at the demos, analyzed the shit out of them, ran them with cheats on our computer which showed exactly what the player saw, and that was the final nail in the coffin. So yes, we did ban without "proof"
The justplay guys were not half as obvious as Ketchup is, so as i said. He'd be banned if it was 3 years ago.

sazerak LoL ;)
Anyway, even when it was the clan High Performance, they were obvious enough and we could only ban them at TWL after getting proof, and yes, demorecs were convincing and still didn't get then banned there...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Bart!

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, February 23, 2014, 08:28:40 AM »
sazerak LoL ;)
Anyway, even when it was the clan High Performance, they were obvious enough and we could only ban them at TWL after getting proof, and yes, demorecs were convincing and still didn't get then banned there...
Yeah, sazerak used to cheat so much himself.

And Ares, I was with you in that same team ;).

TWL, was a bit more strict about it I suppose.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, February 23, 2014, 13:30:11 PM »
Yeah, sazerak used to cheat so much himself.

And Ares, I was with you in that same team ;).

TWL, was a bit more strict about it I suppose.
Ye sazerak got caught, circumvented the ban like a boss and played clean the last couple of years, he brought alot of understanding about cheating to the admin scene tho, so it was all good. He kinda made up for the public cheating.
I suppose u were bart, my memory fails me on that one tho. And big sergio, twl was always kinda bad at handling cheaters, directC was a total bitch. And cdc was chaos.

Offline sNak

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 04:17:16 AM »
Okay, I don't feel like funny there anymore, coz of these PE boys. ketchup and zipi, doesn't matter are they red or green it's allways one burst headshots from delta to alpha for example (in urban).
There's nothing to do with skill, it's just, way too obvious. just ban'em ^^
Actually, I don't care anymore, gonna uninstall this after FLC anyway..gg'z.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 05:04:12 AM »
Okay, I don't feel like funny there anymore, coz of these PE boys. ketchup and zipi, doesn't matter are they red or green it's allways one burst headshots from delta to alpha for example (in urban).
There's nothing to do with skill, it's just, way too obvious. just ban'em ^^
Actually, I don't care anymore, gonna uninstall this after FLC anyway..gg'z.
nono, in ketchups own words: - give me LAN and i proof all you what i accomplish in AA and in life, i burst headshot becoz skill, all others suck, me not. I ketchup, i kill.

Offline sNak

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 05:33:48 AM »
Haha.. but yeah, that's what he seems like..

for the ketchup.. tell your parent's to use condoms in future...
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 05:35:53 AM by sNak »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 06:31:11 AM »
What to you Merlin. No comment. You are one of the biggest cryiers such a kid.
Regards, zibi.
zibi, you are not anymore welcome to me - and you should first think before you try to talk. also you should talk to =]PE[=Back!nGame-. ask him about me, just do it!. and then go back to your mom and stop to play in an adult world, this is not good for you. you should start to play with kiddies, maybe you will beat them there without using cheats. at least a good chance for you.

Offline DeeviLz

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 07:02:30 AM »
hhm, i dont wanna cry here or nothing but true is PE guys got some wierd shots and sometimes u play like a shit... well all know if u use norecoil or something thats not good use it 24/7 because all see it and know it soon so, i hope in flc admins going to check demorec's there and see if some1 use norecoil but i think not and then pe sux probally. i know few players who was bad player before PE or not good but when got tag boom boom wierd shots eh and u dont have talk me about how long u have been played... i started this game sience 2006.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 07:22:03 AM »
i started this game sience 2006.

Yeahhh Devil, you're the man... :P
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline sNak

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 07:27:20 AM »
for me those polish ''elites'' are just fcking pathetic players. oh, there was a bad word, dont take this like an rage.. this is more like, i dont know but want to play this 10 years old game fair thing.. where all can be in same position and only skills are between noobs and pros. i know, this ain't gonna happen. that's why im pretty sure im leaving this game after flc.. Thanks for the polish elites, you made this dead game going more and more deeper in the grave. now ketchup and zibi, don't take your helmets off and say damn we'r good.. there's nothing to do with skills like i already said before. 

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 08:03:00 AM »
for me those polish ''elites'' are just fcking pathetic players. oh, there was a bad word, dont take this like an rage.. this is more like, i dont know but want to play this 10 years old game fair thing.. where all can be in same position and only skills are between noobs and pros. i know, this ain't gonna happen. that's why im pretty sure im leaving this game after flc.. Thanks for the polish elites, you made this dead game going more and more deeper in the grave. now ketchup and zibi, don't take your helmets off and say damn we'r good.. there's nothing to do with skills like i already said before. 

+100

but it would be really bad if players like them would bring you down sNak. dont give up!! maybe we can put some servers as server admins running on which those single headshooter are not allowed to play. i will call this atribute  "SWOC" - server without cheaters.

Offline tadzioradyjko

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 13:12:48 PM »
Zibi is another funny guy who kills +/- 40 in 12 rounds and kill so weird. For me guys like him kill this game more and more. When i see him on Urban i dont wanna play cuse i fell that he play unfair. But nobody cant do someting with it.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager