Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: =]PE[=Ketchup...  (Read 20041 times)

Offline Phoenix.

• One World One Dream !
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Phoenix
=]PE[=Ketchup...
« on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 08:39:49 AM »
For me no recoil today on urban assault . But who know you are here to check it thx :) .

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/640141/%3D%5DPE%5B%3DKetchup.../
One World One Dream !

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
Re: =]PE[=Ketchup...
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 08:44:46 AM »

Offline Ketchup...

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:04:34 AM »
Sometimes as I see these posts , I dont  know whether to laugh or cry. If you want and you have the desire to check it daily please really do not have anything to hide. Only sometimes I wonder whether it makes sense to play public I always whether during or after the game I see something like this. For me it would be too much...

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:09:17 AM »
Sometimes as I see these posts , I dont  know whether to laugh or cry. If you want and you have the desire to check it daily please really do not have anything to hide. Only sometimes I wonder whether it makes sense to play public I always whether during or
after the game I see something like this. For me it would be too much...
The only thing that illudes me with you ketchup, is that you totally suck donkey ass some rounds, just to turn around and ace a whole team the next round with bs  headshots. You are one of the few players i really fucking hated to play against in this game over the years, not because of your skill, which is terrible; and is shown when you and your team actually try to pull something off together, but because your aim is all you got (or don't have) Having closed the previous topic because
Quote from: spanky
I checked him out earlier today, I see nothing suspicious.
don't really cut it, no offense m8, but you don't know what to look for I belive.

Offline Ketchup...

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:25:56 AM »
Everything I accomplished in this game tzn: I play with the best player in europe, i play with the best country in europe , I was winning a lot of online tournaments , but there is one thing that I've always dreamed, which makes'm not satisfied in this game. This is the LAN. I always wanted to take part in it and show people what I can do. I'm looking forward a few years and I hope that I live to see the day in which I will have the opportunity show people how to play at a high level. That's all I wanted to say
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:28:30 AM by Ketchup... »

Offline Phoenix.

• One World One Dream !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:33:53 AM »
I play this since 2002 i was with Hubal  in same clan " nice. " cant finde him now on battletracker,  for me he is the best  from Poland . So i know  what is good player and what are skills, for me that is no recoil maybe i am wrong, if i am than sorry but i think i am right .  I had play with this guy http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/151290/nice.Ma/ so i know what are skills m8 . I dont have skills i am noob that is the way i am and its true, but i wanna fair chance to kill some one, not to be fucked because some one is not fair .
One World One Dream !

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:34:29 AM »
Everything I accomplished in this game tzn: I play with the best player in europe, i play with the best country in europe , I was winning a lot of online tournaments , but there is one thing that I've always dreamed, which makes'm not satisfied in this game. This is the LAN. I always wanted to take part in it and show people what I can do. I'm looking forward a few years and I hope that I live to see the day in which I will have the opportunity show people how to play at a high level. That's all I wanted to say
Sorry to burst your bubble here Ketchup, but you're kinda wrong. You didn't play with the best player in europe, nor the best country. Take a look at the country championship we had a few years back, when active, good players played. You were not in the team, nor did your country win. Are you even talking about Americas Army? I'd love to play you at a LAN, having been at lans in AA, people usually can't handle not playing on their own pc, with their soundsettings and graphicscard setting, monitor etc. I'd bet my chances that you, with XP sound would fade into nothingness and go with 0 kills. I'm the first one to pat you on the back if you pull of the same shit on a lan which you do in some scrims.

Oh, edit: what did you actually win? What leauge, which teams that have a good roster competed in did you overcome and win? plx share info.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:40:31 AM by Ares »

Offline Phoenix.

• One World One Dream !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:39:35 AM »
Here is that guy Hubal i respect so much http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/211696/.error.%5BHubal%5D/ . I know you poland boys are good but also one off most unfair players .

And yes this one too the " maq " http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/462698/.error.%5Bmaq..%5D/

This guys are skilled in anyway for me you are not sorry .
One World One Dream !

Offline Ketchup...

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:47:11 AM »
wtf are you, I did not know that the Polish players such as: Pawlik, Montrey, Pun, Rmcdzk, and so on in your opinion do not belong up for some of the best, and players from Europe, such as Paris, cesium, Revelino Bart Stone, NMI, heaters and so on, we also have good your opinion?

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:51:34 AM »
wtf are you, I did not know that the Polish players such as: Pawlik, Montrey, Pun, Rmcdzk, and so on in your opinion do not belong up for some of the best, and players from Europe, such as Paris, cesium, Revelino Bart Stone, NMI, heaters and so on, we also have good your opinion?
So in what team did you play with all these players? I know them all, and sure they were good. Paris and cesium being the top ones at their time probably, the rest being counted as moderate. but you never played with these 2, for sure. Or are you talking about who you played against? I don't follow you at all here.

Offline Ketchup...

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:53:06 AM »
EMS in ESL associate such a thing? The last three editions all on the podium and winning money

Offline Phoenix.

• One World One Dream !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 09:56:58 AM »
I know for them too, but here is not word who had play with who,  for me no recoil . Eliz or who check, it will check and all good . I say for hubal and maq because if i am noob that dont mean i dont know what are skills and what are not .
One World One Dream !

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 10:18:27 AM »
I'll just go ahead and tell everyone the problem with No recoil in AAO25 and why it can't be detected, im not outing anything here since people who knows how to use google can find this anyway.

People use mousemacros, and put them into the ini, or inject them with a program which they toggle, although they think they're supermega smart toggling that shit, it's pretty obvious when you actually feel the diffrence getting shot by a macro and when you're just getting shot by someone normal with recoil (this one goes out to you Ketchup). Since the program ain't always active as an exe, it's near impossible to detect. You can run a check on how many people have the program running, or how many have had it running in the past days/whatever. From what I understand you can neither pinpoint the running exe to a specific player/MAC. So basically, people are free to use it if they know how since it's undetectable. I have tried it, and sure; if you like shooting with the AR in a complete straight line, with no recoil whatsoever, and find this exciting and fun..Go nuts. Or if you you want the challenge the game brings, play normal, learn how to handle recoil and improve yourself.

Offline Ketchup...

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 12:44:31 PM »
Here is that guy Hubal i respect so much http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/211696/.error.%5BHubal%5D/ . I know you poland boys are good but also one off most unfair players .

And yes this one too the " maq " http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/462698/.error.%5Bmaq..%5D/

This guys are skilled in anyway for me you are not sorry .

I agree, Hubal played well, but only AR and maps open, when he had no AR was worse

So in what team did you play with all these players? I know them all, and sure they were good. Paris and cesium being the top ones at their time probably, the rest being counted as moderate. but you never played with these 2, for sure. Or are you talking about who you played against? I don't follow you at all here.

Here you surprise and played the entire composition epsilon except Parisa after reactivation in EMS.
when there were three last editions of EMS ie 2009-2011 I played with the above does not once.

I'll just go ahead and tell everyone the problem with No recoil in AAO25 and why it can't be detected, im not outing anything here since people who knows how to use google can find this anyway.

People use mousemacros, and put them into the ini, or inject them with a program which they toggle, although they think they're supermega smart toggling that shit, it's pretty obvious when you actually feel the diffrence getting shot by a macro and when you're just getting shot by someone normal with recoil (this one goes out to you Ketchup). Since the program ain't always active as an exe, it's near impossible to detect. You can run a check on how many people have the program running, or how many have had it running in the past days/whatever. From what I understand you can neither pinpoint the running exe to a specific player/MAC. So basically, people are free to use it if they know how since it's undetectable. I have tried it, and sure; if you like shooting with the AR in a complete straight line, with no recoil whatsoever, and find this exciting and fun..Go nuts. Or if you you want the challenge the game brings, play normal, learn how to handle recoil and improve yourself.

Everyone has an opinion it is best to judge because it is easier , a high level of game shows for 4-5  years and only now'm hearing some allegations about my integrity. I emphasize once again the current level of the scene is pathetic. Current my team never  coached , not prepared to match, which shows how the current level of.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 13:02:53 PM »
Here you surprise and played the entire composition epsilon except Parisa after reactivation in EMS.
when there were three last editions of EMS ie 2009-2011 I played with the above does not once.
I really tried understanding this, I really did. You're saying you didn't play with them? Are you using google translate? I played with and against pretty much every active competitive player at some point in scrims, mixes, matches or clans. If that's what you're asking?

Everyone has an opinion it is best to judge because it is easier , a high level of game shows for 4-5  years and only now'm hearing some allegations about my integrity. I emphasize once again the current level of the scene is pathetic. Current my team never  coached , not prepared to match, which shows how the current level of.
If you would have pulled some of the stuff you pull off now, 4-5 years ago, you would have been banned, im sure of it. Having been ESL admin myself, we've banned people for alot less. When a whole community claims someone cheats, they're seldom wrong. And that's proof in itself. You came from nowhere, and trust me, if you'd been this "good" back then, i'd know you from then. Current level is indeed patethic, nothing to add there.
Your team plays a whole lot more scrims than mine, we never scrim. and we all know how it went down in the funcup finals. So climb down from that high horse of yours (this means don't be so fucking cocky when you can't put your money where your mouth is)
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 13:05:40 PM by Ares »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager