Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: }{onors2]{onner ignoring md5tool queries  (Read 1268 times)

Offline B@lestra^

}{onors2]{onner ignoring md5tool queries
« on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 14:04:16 PM »
I just played on the server: http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/81.19.211.196:1836/
The server admin was }{onors2]{onner
First, i've noticed strange lagspikes on this server (while it's british server and pingwise np for me since i had an average ping of 13~). Then i've got kicked in a very strange way out of the game. I was stuck in the server with my acc and had to wait some minutes to join again. Then i rejoined the server again and i've noticed that pb kept reporting (several times) for the admin pb issues 'ignoring md5tool queries 5 minutes', 'ignoring md5tool queries 0 minutes' and so on and that he has to re-install pb. Usually players get kicked with this pb message, but }{onors2]{onner kept playing on the server. He also didn't answer to me when i asked him if he would mind to re-install pb first before playing on the server. Another player reported that he had some lag, too, although ping was fine. Dunno if i'm overreacting or if it had something to do with the auth problems in general which occur since yesterday. What do you think?

Offline [VerteX]$MoNeY$

Re: }{onors2]{onner ignoring md5tool queries
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 14:29:29 PM »
Nothing to worry about.

Offline B@lestra^

Re: }{onors2]{onner ignoring md5tool queries
« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 15:05:43 PM »
Roger that.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager