Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [nsd]fanatic cheatzor  (Read 13266 times)

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: [nsd]fanatic cheatzor
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:39:56 PM »
DarkJello is so bad, i find it hard to belive he's hacking, but fanatic should be one to watch...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:41:55 PM »
DarkJello is so bad, i find it hard to belive he's hacking, but fanatic should be one to watch...

You guys still don't get it, being bad doesn't mean being clean.
                                        being good doesn't mean being fishy                                           

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:45:51 PM »
The point of hacking nowadays must be for stats, since the competition is zero, i played with and against him and he wasn't hacking, in fact he was doing a terrible session... so what's the point of cheating?

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 19:34:45 PM »
as far as I know what you are saying is not even possible, maybe he was walking with zoom so the sound is lower.
    Dude with My sound i can here when dudes flick their rifles left and right, here's the crazier part as soon as I kill jello i get a critical the whole NSD clan should be banned, jello brags about there's no proof and he blatantly admits that he cheats in game chat , in 2 rounds i seen jello go 11-0 . Didn't Unthink just get caught doing something? Bleep is dirty, and jay is Dirty, fanatic is dirty cuz i remember him sucking real bad, now look at all the complaints

Offline -Diesel.iNv-

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 20:17:03 PM »
This thread is hilarious.

Offline -Diesel.iNv-

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 20:22:44 PM »
    Dude with My sound i can here when dudes flick their rifles left and right, here's the crazier part as soon as I kill jello i get a critical the whole NSD clan should be banned, jello brags about there's no proof and he blatantly admits that he cheats in game chat , in 2 rounds i seen jello go 11-0 . Didn't Unthink just get caught doing something? Bleep is dirty, and jay is Dirty, fanatic is dirty cuz i remember him sucking real bad, now look at all the complaints

Jello says it to troll you. Yes unthink got caught with a no recoil/no flash and was kicked out of NSD for doing so. 
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 18, 2013, 09:19:11 AM by -Diesel.iNv- »

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 20:28:21 PM »
Diesel ur like the only clean player from that clan, better leave NSD or its too late

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #52 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 22:45:37 PM »
You think everyone hacks Hard.....

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 23:04:35 PM »
Benda didn't you get banned? No Flash ,no Sound?  Word from 82nd you was on some dirty shit Benda u and the i!i!i clan

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 23:11:01 PM »
Nope, what "dirty shit" was i supposedly on? Or you just going off fresh air like the majority of ur accusations.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, August 18, 2013, 00:50:19 AM »
82nd Admin said u got caught with stop sound and no flash exploit  :down:

Offline Mook_6

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, August 18, 2013, 01:42:49 AM »
82nd Admin said u got caught with stop sound and no flash exploit  :down:

What 82nd Admin was that Hard?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, August 18, 2013, 04:58:02 AM »
Don't tell ME what is possible with sound? Who are you anyways, I never even heard about you and you talk like you know everything. I've been in the anticheat team of ESL and I do know whats possible and what's not.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, August 18, 2013, 08:35:37 AM »

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, August 18, 2013, 11:20:46 AM »
Lol'd. At everyone.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager