Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [(JAM)]^.ExE Is B.S.  (Read 7033 times)

Offline Mixk

Re: [(JAM)]^.ExE Is B.S.
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 04:15:04 AM »
I was playing on Pipeline on our AAS Server & Main door were close & I had the 2nd door cracked just standing & waiting there for like 45 secs & he shoot the door that were close & he shot me & he killed me & Zork was covering my back from the break room & hallway.  :mad:  :banned: :mad: :banned:
[(JAM)]^.ExE
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/674834/
i would imagine you were ghosted out. I have sat motionless and green, for over a minute and never made a report or any sound what so ever just to be headshot through a closed door , even been the same type situation only through two doors headshot. It happens quit a bit more than you would think.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 04:16:29 AM »
i would imagine you were ghosted out.

Why ghost? This isn't even a surprising spot to be. 99% of pipeline players prefire that spot. He just got a lucky shot through door, period.

By the way, Corrupter, in my eyes you have 0,00 credibility.
Joining your server for 5 freaking minutes and then this:

No comments needed
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 05:37:06 AM by Ganja »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 06:10:13 AM »
Maybe you should take lessons in expectations.

I will tell you a nice story.

Every time I play Hospital, I see some people in the server. Which are always the same spot. For example MI-6. If I see him on ambush, and I rush their side. I go west wing roof, and I do not hear anybody on the roof anymore, I can shoot through the door at the corner left side and I will kill him. The only reason this happens is because people always do the same thing. They can call that ghost or wallhack, but maybe, just maybe, people expect others to do things because people always tend to do the same thing.

If you even call ganja a hacker, you really are inexperienced, or at least doesn't use your experience.

Think, instead of blindly accusing. It helps.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 06:15:03 AM »
If you even call ganja a hacker, you really are inexperienced, or at least doesn't use your experience.

Not sure how I have to take this  :style:

Offline Mixk

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 06:16:26 AM »
Why ghost? This isn't even a surprising spot to be. 99% of pipeline players prefire that spot. He just got a lucky shot through door, period.

By the way, Corrupter, in my eyes you have 0,00 credibility.
Joining your server for 5 freaking minutes and then this:

No comments needed
It don't have to be ghosted every time and I am sure it isn't every time, but when we are dealing with a very small group of people, as we are currently with aa2.5, you tend to know who is who and how things roll. And your correct about people being in certain places at times. People are a creature of habit.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline magnifico

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 09:28:42 AM »
super I finally managed to get attention :)
i remember that time corupted ... use the shift function which is to go slower so I will not hear ... I've actually posted on battletracker.com I did not understand why you gave me money ... I never used cheats and hacks ..
dear players look http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/192.170.146.186:1716/?s=fa0db2ab550a6845744eccb286cccdd5df063824 posts by Admin server you really have probelme calm down

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 18:48:03 PM »
This thread was funny to read, but than you destroyed your credibility accusing Ganja....

Ganja ur a hackerrrrr haha
Oh and Bart also for killing predictable roofnoobs tru doors

Jared

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 18:50:54 PM »
I had dagod call me a hacker as well... so "experienced player" is kinda a loose term to them.

Offline Zork

« Reply #23 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 15:28:07 PM »
Just because someone calls you out about a hack or a questionable shot.. what.. makes them all of a sudden a "non experienced" player all of a sudden?! Let me ask you all something. Who here has played AA since it actually came out. Who remembers the old AA. Those of us who have played AA for over 6-8-10 years possibly more I would classify as "experienced". So just because you made a qustionable wall shot or whatever doesn't mean we arent experienced. It simply means that the rules on AAS server clearly state no ghosting and yada yada. Everyone who plays there knows the rules. So when something is qustionable on Corrupters server. You simply cannot come across sideways saying he's not experienced because he is calling somone out about a possible hack or whatever the case, when 1st: technically that's his job. He's regulating his server. 2ns: Other people including myself saw and took wittness. Also on another diary page since we are all apparently actling like little girls.. Just because there is a known player in the community doesn't mean they didn't just rage quit and download the latest hacks for AA.. Take Artii on the forums for exapmle. I Honestly Don't know him. But He just flat out admits to the admins he was pissed from being killed to much, so he installed hacks. HAHA http://aao25.com/ban-appeals-98/i'm-guilty/
My damn point is quit complaining about the bans vs. gameplay. Obviously you guys like to play on Corrupters AAS server for whatever reason it is. gee Idk good american ping, good set of rules, cheaters are usually cought.. OBVIOUSLY if you get banned and it's not legit, post it up on the forums and then things can be handled from there. wether the ban will be dropped or not. if more than a few people in the server are complaining about someone who is sketchy and he's obviously doind sketchy shyt then he's probably gunna be banned after all the proof is accumulated. Hater's will be haters. Lets be freaking competetive and stop acting like a bunch of baby back women on there periods. (I'm sorry I don't mean to offend women. Only the girly men around here..)

Jared

« Reply #24 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 15:53:45 PM »
 :wanker:

Offline Bart!

« Reply #25 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 18:12:16 PM »
Just because someone calls you out about a hack or a questionable shot.. what.. makes them all of a sudden a "non experienced" player all of a sudden?! Let me ask you all something. Who here has played AA since it actually came out. Who remembers the old AA. Those of us who have played AA for over 6-8-10 years possibly more I would classify as "experienced". So just because you made a qustionable wall shot or whatever doesn't mean we arent experienced. It simply means that the rules on AAS server clearly state no ghosting and yada yada. Everyone who plays there knows the rules. So when something is qustionable on Corrupters server. You simply cannot come across sideways saying he's not experienced because he is calling somone out about a possible hack or whatever the case, when 1st: technically that's his job. He's regulating his server. 2ns: Other people including myself saw and took wittness. Also on another diary page since we are all apparently actling like little girls.. Just because there is a known player in the community doesn't mean they didn't just rage quit and download the latest hacks for AA.. Take Artii on the forums for exapmle. I Honestly Don't know him. But He just flat out admits to the admins he was pissed from being killed to much, so he installed hacks. HAHA http://aao25.com/ban-appeals-98/i'm-guilty/
My damn point is quit complaining about the bans vs. gameplay. Obviously you guys like to play on Corrupters AAS server for whatever reason it is. gee Idk good american ping, good set of rules, cheaters are usually cought.. OBVIOUSLY if you get banned and it's not legit, post it up on the forums and then things can be handled from there. wether the ban will be dropped or not. if more than a few people in the server are complaining about someone who is sketchy and he's obviously doind sketchy shyt then he's probably gunna be banned after all the proof is accumulated. Hater's will be haters. Lets be freaking competetive and stop acting like a bunch of baby back women on there periods. (I'm sorry I don't mean to offend women. Only the girly men around here..)

Bla bla, you say be competitive, but all people who actually do that and play better get banned due to various reasons.

You know sound, predictions and prefires also take place in this game, get used to it and stop banning people for 1 freaking session in which people can get lucky as well. 1 momentum says nothing at all, nothing.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 04:20:13 AM »
Just because someone calls you out about a hack or a questionable shot.. what.. makes them all of a sudden a "non experienced" player all of a sudden?

It's not 1 time, it's EVERY time. Even when people kill him totally NORMALLY he'll find a reason to justify he aws killed (ghost, hacks, bug or whatever). Someone who, after 6 years of AA still doesn't know there is sound, is unexperienced IMO.

And why we keep joining his server? Personally I do it for the easy kills

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 05:26:46 AM »
And why we keep joining his server? Personally I do it for the easy kills
Yeah, I find that in most cases Americans are easier to kill than Europeans.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mixk

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 20:37:25 PM »
For the record so to speak. This player was caught red handed tonight wall glitching and was informed they will be perm banned from 82nd servers if caught again.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 21:32:42 PM »
Yeah, I find that in most cases Americans are easier to kill than Europeans.

only in Video games , USA usually doesn't stay neutral during world wars

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager