Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [(JAM)]^.ExE Is B.S.  (Read 7034 times)

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
[(JAM)]^.ExE Is B.S.
« on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 21:50:11 PM »
I was playing on Pipeline on our AAS Server & Main door were close & I had the 2nd door cracked just standing & waiting there for like 45 secs & he shoot the door that were close & he shot me & he killed me & Zork was covering my back from the break room & hallway.  :mad:  :banned: :mad: :banned:
[(JAM)]^.ExE
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/674834/

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: [(JAM)]^.ExE Is B.S.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 22:36:10 PM »
i think it was pure luck, and maybe he has good sound to hear u move behind the door,

being pipeline i can hear footsteps across the map lol

: {=A.A.S.=}C0RRUPTER  atleast u don't mute players like someone i know lol
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 20:55:31 PM by W!ck!d »

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 06:03:04 AM »
Sounds like someone ghosted that you are behind the door a he made a lucky shot through the door. Thats all.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 06:04:51 AM by KARI-30 »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 06:24:56 AM »
So?

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:25:52 AM »
i think it was pure luck, and maybe he has good sound to hear u move behind the door,

being pipeline i can hear footsteps across the map lol
Dude that was not luck that was Bullcrap* you didn't see what happen I am not Stupid I know what happen
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:32:58 AM by C0RRUPTER »

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:26:44 AM »
Sounds like someone ghosted that you are behind the door a he made a lucky shot through the door. Thats all.
I still call it Bullcrap*  no matter how you say it
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:34:12 AM by C0RRUPTER »

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:27:37 AM »
So?
I banned his ass for good he can play somewhere else  :D

Offline Dialects

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:28:02 AM »
Corrupter, language.

More of that and I'll issue a warning.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:31:59 AM »
Corrupter, language.

More of that and I'll issue a warning.
I am sorry Sir I was talking the truth sorry again  :shock:

Offline Zork

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:34:51 AM »
There was no movement going on at all. I for one was standing still behind corrupter, covering his back, waiting for him to throw his nade when somone open up door. we were standing there for a while before he got shot through the door. I call pure BULLPOOPIE! everyone needs to stop sticking up for these types of hackers/hackes/whoever and wwhatever. when a experienced player like dagod or corrupter or other players of aa 2.5 assist call somone out, it's damn legit. we need everyone else's help to get rid of these types of players. So just be on the watch that's all. that situation that happened last night was not luck or good sound. it was just bull poopie. plain and simple. That is all
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:44:58 AM by Zork »

Jared

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 00:56:56 AM »
You do know you can shoot from main first door, into main T on pipeline right... move along sally.

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 01:19:03 AM »
There was no movement going on at all. I for one was standing still behind corrupter, covering his back, waiting for him to throw his nade when somone open up door. we were standing there for a while before he got shot through the door. I call pure BULLPOOPIE! everyone needs to stop sticking up for these types of hackers/hackes/whoever and wwhatever. when a experienced player like dagod or corrupter or other players of aa 2.5 assist call somone out, it's damn legit. we need everyone else's help to get rid of these types of players. So just be on the watch that's all. that situation that happened last night was not luck or good sound. it was just bull poopie. plain and simple. That is all

I lol'd

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 01:47:31 AM »
You do know you can shoot from main first door, into main T on pipeline right... move along sally.
yes I know but not like this trust me dude

Offline Bart!

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 02:35:41 AM »
yes I know but not like this trust me dude
It's impossible to shoot through walls even with hacks, you're just paranoid. Unban him and move on. These kinds of things ruin the game for people who have their day sometimes.

Trust me, I've done so-called impossible shots as well, its just shooting in his direction, the bullet has to land somewhere, you were on an obvious spot. I would pre-fire that as well, because if I get a lucky shot, hes dead without being able to do anything

Offline Ganja

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 03:49:48 AM »
How can you call them 'experienced players' when they are posting more and more stupid reasons to ban someone. He got a lucky shot, happens sometimes, but I've been playing with him on other maps and he looks legit to me. For the community' sake, please stop being banhappy.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager