Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Problems by using my old Playername  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Micha578

Problems by using my old Playername
« on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 10:53:33 AM »
Due to Probles last time to Login with an BT Account where the Login Name and the aao playername is the same one, i have Change in BT to a new Playername and assist will work. I lovely want to use my old Playername but cannot Change it to my old one in BT, even with a new BT account there is no way to get it. Can You help me?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Problems by using my old Playername
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 11:10:08 AM »
There is no limitations to playing on an account where username and playername are the same.

You use your username to log in to Assist/battletracker, yet your playername is the one other people see in game. You see your playername here and you see your username here.

You can change either one of them on battletracker.com to your liking.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 11:11:33 AM »
Due to Probles last time to Login with an BT Account where the Login Name and the aao playername is the same one, i have Change in BT to a new Playername and assist will work. I lovely want to use my old Playername but cannot Change it to my old one in BT, even with a new BT account there is no way to get it. Can You help me?

Probably means your previous playername is already in use maybe by one of your older accounts)
What's the name you want to use? And what's your Assist username (not playername!) ?

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 11:53:06 AM »
I linked to both of them, ganja.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Micha578

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 12:50:05 PM »
Sorry, you didnt get it correctly.
My BT Login AND AAO Playername was [AoB]FiRe. Since i like to Play with Assist, Assist says that i have to enter a new Name... So i entered another Name in BT but cannot enter the old one cause BT Says it is in use by me...

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 12:59:06 PM »
I have no idea what the hell you're trying to do. Your playername is perfectly fine for Assist.

Offline halko

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 13:03:02 PM »
Is this your original account? Try to login in Assist with username "Duplicate [AoB]FiRe". Hopefully you still remember the password cause last time you have logged in was 2009. Since then your e-mail might have changed and could be hard to retrieve the account.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 14:40:13 PM »
I linked to both of them, ganja.

Like Halko showed, he clearly had another account with the name he wanted to use or something like that. Maybe start writing in German and let us translate by ourselves? :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager