Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Not possible to get into a server  (Read 6929 times)

Offline kwekkeboomkroket

Re: Not possible to get into a server
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 08, 2015, 12:33:56 PM »
bend over and i will  :up:

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, December 08, 2015, 12:34:03 PM »
You have unplugged some of your usb devices unsafely, maybe phone or some flashdrive? Plug it back in and remove it with safe removal tool.

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, December 08, 2015, 12:35:54 PM »
didnt know how to explay that ron/ so i say put disk in and my friend here gat horney :)lol :P

Offline kwekkeboomkroket

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 08, 2015, 12:38:02 PM »
Nothing plugged in will try a restart

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 08, 2015, 12:44:23 PM »
Restart wont work in this case, no disk error is exactly like it says. Windows thinks there is a disk ( usb drive ) plugged in but itcant find it. This is because the device was not removed properly. So just plug your usb devices that you have connected sometime in to your pc and remove the, safely one by one. Should work. Some has solved this one by deleting the error message from windows register ( not recommended ) and some has solved this by putting simply any cd/dvd into it's drive.

Offline kwekkeboomkroket

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 07:49:49 AM »
All is ok now. Not sure what has caused this issue. But thanks all for information.

Hooaahh :up:

Offline Chr1sySaan

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 13:08:10 PM »
BUMP

I was going to start a seperate thread and came across this. I'm having the same problem ever since I first installed assist. Iv'e tried countless times to do full reinstalls etc. I click on a server and then a screen comes up 'Please wait loading, waiting for responce from master server etc then nothing happens. No game gets loaded or anything. It's like the download has installed everything without installing the actual game if that makes sense? I only have 932 MB in my C drive if that's maybe the problem? All steam games work fine CS, DOD etc

Please help as I'm desperate to relive my youth and get a game of AA haha! Played relentlessly back in 2.0

Offline ronski

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 13:12:54 PM »
so you have played this game some time backwards but now after you made completely new installation you're not able to join any server?

Where did you download the installer?  Have you tried to run the game as administrator? What operation system you are using?

Offline Chr1sySaan

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 13:32:53 PM »
I downloaded everything from this site. Operation system is Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit SP2. AMD phenom 9650 Quad -core processer, 4 GB Ram ati Radeon hd 4350.

I've also tried running game as administrator. Played the game back in like 2004 not too sure. It's like I've just got the client but the actual game isn't on my system. Same thing happens when I even try to run the training.

Offline ronski

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 13:42:00 PM »
hmm when you installed the game did you install it into its default location?

Offline Chr1sySaan

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 13:53:09 PM »
A slight break through. I found 'army ops' and have managed to get in the game that way. Do I need to go through assist?

Offline ronski

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 14:02:13 PM »
its something like 25assist.exe that you need to launch

Offline Chr1sySaan

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 14:08:38 PM »
Least I know I have the game and it loads. It's like assist can't load the game.

Offline ronski

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 14:16:55 PM »
post some screenshot of your issue

Offline Chr1sySaan

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 14:53:56 PM »

This is as far as I get on aa assist. I ran armyops just there and was doing some rifle training and the game seems to be running fine. AA assist doesn't seem to launch it

http://i.imgur.com/b8FkJ8x.jpg

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager