Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Help! says I have been banned!?  (Read 2816 times)

Offline ImSmokin

Help! says I have been banned!?
« on: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 20:01:55 PM »
Hey everyone just tried to log into assist and it gave me the message "you have been banned, you can not play this game anymore. reason linked to: 783064"   

I was just playing last night and as far as i know i have not done anything wrong :(

Please help!

Offline Alex

Re: Help! says I have been banned!?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 20:25:27 PM »
Your HWID currently matches the HWID of this user: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/783064/
whose BTID is banned for a multihack.

This is an odd situation as the originally banned user, who played under the name "SoNiC;" his IP is from Germany. Then there is a log in attempt today for the exact same BT account under the changed name "CLutcH" from Arkansas. Seems like someone gave their banned AA account away. Either way, the HWID he used matches yours and it was banned after it was discovered the account was a banned BT account.

However, this seems like a bug/glitch, as clutch was trying to log-in from Arkansas and you are in Canada. I doubt you could get your computer to Arkansas in less than a day. :P It looks like you were just unlucky and I'll see what we're supposed to do, as this isn't as simple as it seems. Just sit tight and sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 20:41:24 PM »
oh my god thank you, i thought maybe someone just really didnt like me :p

any idea of when this could be resolved so i can play again?  :style:

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 21:03:42 PM »
oh my god thank you, i thought maybe someone just really didnt like me :p

any idea of when this could be resolved so i can play again?  :style:
Sorry, I don't know how long it will take, but hopefully soon. I'm waiting on staff more knowledgeable than me with the anti-cheat system to get on and talk about it. :)

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 21:24:25 PM »
thanks, i appreciate it. i was hoping to play tonight but as long as its getting resolved then i wont worry.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 28, 2014, 00:36:02 AM »
I went ahead and unbanned your HWID. You should be able to play now.

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 31, 2014, 20:41:48 PM »
all is well. thank you

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager