Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: cant login to new account, cant login to old account  (Read 6787 times)

Offline jacknife_1992

cant login to new account, cant login to old account
« on: Monday, June 03, 2024, 20:03:42 PM »
just made a fresh account with a new email because i couldnt recover my old accounts password. now the 2.5 assist client says i have entered a username that does not exist in the database.

dont really know what to do.

Offline HellB0Y

Re: cant login to new account, cant login to old account
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 03, 2024, 22:45:25 PM »
Did you register an Assist account (here)? The account you use to login to the game is different than your forum account.

Also, ensure you are logging in with the username you registered, not your AA2 In-Game Name.

Offline jacknife_1992

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 04, 2024, 20:45:18 PM »
Hey yeah i have tried basically everything, spent a long time trying to figure it out. Just no luck at all. username is the same as game name? maybe thats the fault

Offline HellB0Y

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 04, 2024, 22:08:29 PM »
Hey yeah i have tried basically everything, spent a long time trying to figure it out. Just no luck at all. username is the same as game name? maybe thats the fault

Can you provide the name of the new account you registered?.

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 05, 2024, 09:10:57 AM »
There doesn't appear to be any account registered for 25Assist by the same name you have on the forums, nor under the same IP.

Again, please make sure you're registering and using a 25Assist account for use in game. Hellboy gave you the registration link a above. The 25Assist account is separate from the forum account you used to post here.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager