Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: yzn100  (Read 3253 times)

Offline make my day

yzn100
« on: Friday, April 04, 2014, 10:32:26 AM »
hey, i have made this accuont on my laptop and i never made any other account on my laptop so according to the rules there shouldn't be any problem but i dont know why the admin team refused to active my account so made this topic to reconsided about this...

Offline Alex

Re: yzn100
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 04, 2014, 11:30:21 AM »
I need your BTID or link to the BT in question to be of any help.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 04, 2014, 11:52:34 AM »
Account in question:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/847182/

The same computer has been used for this account:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/811861/

on and off from 2012-08-10 17:17:53 to 2013-08-15 18:26:48
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline make my day

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 08:31:36 AM »
Not the same pc but i made my other account on my laptop and yes i have played on my laptop but never made any account i have 3 laptops and 2 pc and i got 1 account...! So im just asking ti active this account please

Offline make my day

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 11:14:36 AM »
why no one answering?
just active my account please..
im allowed to have account per pc..

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 14:07:07 PM »
why no one answering?
just active my account please..
im allowed to have account per pc..
That's not how it works. It's one account per person. Why not just use your one account on both PCs?

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 14:46:04 PM »
That's not how it works. It's one account per person. Why not just use your one account on both PCs?
I'd hate to disagree with you here, but I do.

To my knowledge, it's always been one account per computer, simply because there is no way for us to verify how many people are involved.

The reason I rejected his account was that he had been using the computer he requested the activation from time and time again for his main account.

To be honest, I usually approve such accounts if people are here saying they need it for their son or w/e and they have only one account for two computers (which can be seen from the logs obviously). But I just don't see the point here. It's just my opinion and is why I didn't want to reply anymore.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline make my day

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 14:47:02 PM »
oh ok killaman, i always play on my pc not laptop but i made this account for my friend because he doesnt know how to make one and clearly hisname is "yzn" so can you active it please there is nothing against the rules..

Offline make my day

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 14:47:35 PM »
teddy it is for my friend yzn..

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 17:08:12 PM »
So why u didn't say this since the beginning of this conversation.
Cause  now it looks like you made this friend excuse after killaman informed you of this rule...

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 22:40:51 PM »
I'd hate to disagree with you here, but I do.

To my knowledge, it's always been one account per computer, simply because there is no way for us to verify how many people are involved.

The reason I rejected his account was that he had been using the computer he requested the activation from time and time again for his main account.

To be honest, I usually approve such accounts if people are here saying they need it for their son or w/e and they have only one account for two computers (which can be seen from the logs obviously). But I just don't see the point here. It's just my opinion and is why I didn't want to reply anymore.
Normally I would accept those too, as well as people saying they want an account for their siblings or friend or family. That is still one account per person. This guy clearly admits that both accounts would be his, so that's not going to be accepted.

oh ok killaman, i always play on my pc not laptop but i made this account for my friend because he doesnt know how to make one and clearly hisname is "yzn" so can you active it please there is nothing against the rules..
Too late to try that one. You already admitted that both accounts were yours by saying "my other account."

Offline make my day

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 08:17:45 AM »
killaman why would i use 2 account!! i have one and it is 80 honor i like my account and i wouldnt replace it think about it but i made this account because he tried to make an account but he got refused so he contacted me on facebook and saied he wants an account..
i said ok i got one (red.green.yellow) i tried to login but it didnt work so i came here and posted a topic why my account got deleted..something like that then i asked if i can make one from another computer and it is allowed so i made an account "yzn100" but i got refused and then i came here and posted a topic about this sence im allowed to have another one..
there is nothing against the rules so "my" other account should be activeted
thanks for reading :)

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 09:00:15 AM »
The account you mentioned seemed to work OK on wednesday:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/812216/

Plus this one seems to work as well:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/821111/

And if your 'friend' had trouble activating his account, he should have come here and posted about it. Or you could have done it for him.
We do sometimes make mistakes with these things, so it's entirely possible that his account being rejected was a mistake.
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 09:06:44 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »

Offline make my day

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 16:55:53 PM »
teddy the first account i thought it was deleted but now i know it is my friend have changed the pass and the email and he didnt tell me it is ok
and the other one it is not mine

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 06, 2014, 17:21:09 PM »
We need a yawn smiley

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager