Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Game crash  (Read 5379 times)

Offline witaminek

Game crash
« on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 06:07:09 AM »
Hello,

My problem is that after some time of playing on random map game crash and only solution is to reset PC.
Crash comes randomly not any specific moment in the game.

I've tried on other PC and had the same problem. Sometimes its 5 min sometimes more.

Is there any solution for that ?

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

Re: Game crash
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 07:20:11 AM »
Siemasz. Jeśli grasz na laptopie to mam taki sam problem . Po 5-10min nagle pojawia mi się niebieskie tło z białymi napisami i tylko reset . Lecz jak gram na pc nie mam tego problemu . Z tego co się dowiedziałem od znajomych najprawdopodobniej jest to związane z karta graficzna .

Offline witaminek

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 12:28:00 PM »
Hej. U mnie nie pojawia się niebieski ekran, tylko gra się zawiesza i zostaje obraz gry. Nie mogę ani wyjśc do windowsa, ani menadżera zadań odpalić. Tylko reset.

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 17:33:11 PM »
To jest sprawa karty graficznej . Nie daje rady i dlatego wywala taki błąd ziom

Offline langy

« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 07, 2014, 19:15:59 PM »
You have to repair your aa Installation by going into Install and clicking on appropriate button.

Offline MrTeDe

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 12:14:32 PM »
Same problem here, game feeze after 5-20 minutes of playing, only way to do something is reset pc. I tried to reset and repair aa and even reinstall whole game 2, same shit happen whole time. I got Win 7 Pro SP1, also i need to say that be4 joining the server windows shouts that scheme has been changed to default.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 12:44:19 PM by MrTeDe »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 18:13:21 PM »
Can you guys take a screenshot and show us analysis of the process that your pc takes? I mean how many % RAM, graphics drives takes space while running assist.

Offline MrTeDe

« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 24, 2014, 12:44:44 PM »
Can you guys take a screenshot and show us analysis of the process that your pc takes? I mean how many % RAM, graphics drives takes space while running assist.
I just recognized that CPU usage goes up to 30% from 1-10% and RAM usage went from ~1,60 to 2,20[i have 3GM RAM] so its kinda strange.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 24, 2014, 13:25:08 PM »
Make sure you clean up your disk, re install all drivers, end all tasks that take a lot of space as well.

Offline MrTeDe

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 10:02:07 AM »
Make sure you clean up your disk, re install all drivers, end all tasks that take a lot of space as well.
I closed all tasts taking big amount of space, so cpu and ram use was very low, but nothing has changed. I didnt reinstall drivers yet, but i think problem lies in Windows 7 pro, or its SP1, cos like i said everytime i join game windows shouts that scheme has been changed to default, any ideas how to fix it?
P.S.
My pc was formated in november, so it should'nt be the problem
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 10:03:40 AM by MrTeDe »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 10:34:01 AM »
cos like i said everytime i join game windows shouts that scheme has been changed to default, any ideas how to fix it?

this is normal and not really an error. i do have this also with win7 64. so this you can cancel from the error list.
how hot is your pc going while playing - have a watch at this - maybe make some cooling things like open case or try an additional fan. could be the error, just have a try.

Offline MrTeDe

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 15:30:17 PM »
I'm just curious, cos its the same pc i played official aa 2.8.5. Only thing that changed is OS xp #32->win7pro#64 and i assembled new 1tb disc :/

Offline MrTeDe

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 13:49:49 PM »
Guys, any ideas?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 17:01:31 PM »
and what is the temp of you comp while gaming. I guess it is running to hot - or maybe bad RAM.
you should make a check about this.

Offline zibi

« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 06:33:03 AM »
Graphic card I'm sure.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager