Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: cant save training results  (Read 1236 times)

Offline chase9130

cant save training results
« on: Saturday, July 12, 2014, 03:18:06 AM »
after i finish a training level i ask to save my results then it says there was an error "the server could not be updated (check connection)" i have connection and i am connected to the internet i dont know why its doing this can someone please help

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: cant save training results
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 12, 2014, 04:12:28 AM »
Make sure you run the training through Assist.

Now, when you've completed the training, press save, wait for it to time out and press save again. Then just exit the game. Assis should then pick up that you completed that training. It will usually say you are not logged in and thus it cannot be saved, however it usually still saves it just fine.

You can then see on the trainig tab that the training is completed.

The reason the request times out is because AA is trying to connect to the original auth server, which doesn't exist since the US Army dropped support for the game in late 2011. Now Assist has to catch the training being done in a different way.

I hope you get your training to work.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager