Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Activate  (Read 3015 times)

Offline SilenceIKillU

Activate
« on: Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 20:06:13 PM »
hey guys trying to have a 2nd account known as }{-Noob(killa-}{ it tells me you denied this name.

Offline ELiZ

Re: Activate
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 20:09:52 PM »
It also tells you why.

Offline SilenceIKillU

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2014, 13:24:16 PM »
it says i already have an account and assist is no longer allowing multiple accounts. does this mean that from all my years playing honestly as a senior member playing aa. i can not have a 2nd account. i see many others with multiple accounts. if i read this wrong or done something please let me know. or if im going about getting a 2nd player name also let me know.
thanx admin

Jared

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2014, 13:28:13 PM »
If you had multiple accounts before assist, you can use one of those. You can no longer register multiple accounts.

Offline SilenceIKillU

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 16, 2014, 19:54:44 PM »
Hey admins i knew i had this account in the past i found it in the aci back in 9-27-2011 being active. it is linked to my ip and my player name. am i able to have it activated being this was my previous player name?

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 16, 2014, 20:53:16 PM »
Hey admins i knew i had this account in the past i found it in the aci back in 9-27-2011 being active. it is linked to my ip and my player name. am i able to have it activated being this was my previous player name?

This is the policy. If you had multiple battletracker aa accounts before the rule went into place, you can use those. We will not activate duplicate accounts after the rule was put into place. There are no exceptions to the rule.

Frankly, second accounts are stupid and completely unneeded and the only reason we're allowing those made prior to the rule going into place is because that would be too much work to ban all of them.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 17, 2014, 13:30:53 PM »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager