Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: What are you interested in?  (Read 5775 times)

Offline Alex

Re: What are you interested in?
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:06:33 PM »
Yeah I'm in psych and I'm aware of that, thanks for watching out for me though. The hangover is usually pretty harsh cuz I'm just sad about nothing... And sad that I can't do more when I wake up :p
How is that beneficial then? Sure you feel good while you're on it, but if you feel bad after you get off of it, then doesn't that just kinda make the whole experience neutral?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:13:39 PM »
That's the beginning of addiction, when you realize that and try to maintain that high constantly to make yourself feel good.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dialects

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 14:34:51 PM »
How is that beneficial then? Sure you feel good while you're on it, but if you feel bad after you get off of it, then doesn't that just kinda make the whole experience neutral?

No. It provides you with a good experience and a bad experience. One is good, the other is bad. You get two experiences. No sum of neither is required.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Alex

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 14:39:40 PM »
No. It provides you with a good experience and a bad experience. One is good, the other is bad. You get two experiences. No sum of neither is required.
Ok, but why have the good experience if you get a bad one right after it? That's not really beneficial at all. It's just something else to push you towards addiction. The negatives far outweigh the positives in that situation. Not only do you feel like crap, you feel like doing more, which is dangerous.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 16:40:19 PM »
The brain is fairly malleable. It's possible to reduce depression regardless of the chemical reactions going on in the brain that promote depression. The brain is in your head, you fucking control it. Someone here is going to come and argue otherwise but they can suck a tit.

Offline Alex

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 17:18:00 PM »
The brain is fairly malleable. It's possible to reduce depression regardless of the chemical reactions going on in the brain that promote depression. The brain is in your head, you fucking control it. Someone here is going to come and argue otherwise but they can suck a tit.
You can make yourself feel less depressed, that is true, but that changes what is happening in your brain. So there is no "regardless of chemical reactions" as everything you think or do is a result of reaction in your brain. This is not a matter of ideas, this is scientifically proven.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 18:30:33 PM »
 no debate that ecstasy certainly lives up to its name, but i agree that the short and long term effects of using MDMA are pretty serious and dangerous.
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 15:31:49 PM »
Booming last night was very strange... Lots of suicidal thoughts after the last trip I had was complete happiness. Meditation made it a good trip again but I'm a little intimidated by mushrooms right now and I have more. Don't really wanna eat em any time soon.

I don't have the cash means or the hook up to become addicted to molly, don't worry. My drug experimentation phase is starting to slow down also, especially shrooms. I'm enlightened now on the other side, I've broke through a couple times. Nothing else to get out of mushrooms.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, March 07, 2012, 18:12:19 PM »
I ride bikes, mountain bikes, BMX and a fixed gear bike for getting to and from college (TAFE). I also have been playing guitar for the last 9 years but cant play much any more because of tendinitis in my wrists.

I love getting up to the river whenever I can and going kneeboarding / wakeboarding with mates and while I am up there we often go shooting rabbits. I see myself as a pretty active person.

Hey you're such an active person indeed :) BMXs seems very nice to ride, i've never had one. Just riding around with different mountain bikes in different conditions.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager