Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Terrorism @ Charlie Hebdo  (Read 21342 times)

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Terrorism @ Charlie Hebdo
« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 06:54:47 AM »
... At least here in the US I could make any picture of Obama I wanted and I'd be completely safe from prosecution by the US government. Nobody, the government or the people, would care. At least not enough to murder me. ...
Yeah, you Americans ... You can burn your flag without hesitation, but not We ... Not because We can't, but because We won't ... think about that.

As for Freedom of Speech / Expression: In reality it's just a constitutional illusion of this Freedom.

You can laugh about something and still have respect for it ...
No, you can't ...
Second: You don't need to 'clarify' anything - Christians were just an example.

Ps: I know my English is bad, but I don't remember saying 'they will kill him for this'.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Alex

« Reply #106 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 07:58:00 AM »
Yeah, you Americans ... You can burn your flag without hesitation, but not We ... Not because We can't, but because We won't ... think about that.
That is just a nonsensical statement... You can burn your flag if you want to. Nobody is going to come knocking on your door and arrest you or gun you down. Therefore your argument is invalid.

As for Freedom of Speech / Expression: In reality it's just a constitutional illusion of this Freedom.
Please elaborate on what you mean. You have a habit of not explaining things.

And yes, yes you can have respect for something you make fun of.

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 15:45:21 PM »
That is just a nonsensical statement... You can burn your flag if you want to. Nobody is going to come knocking on your door and arrest you or gun you down. Therefore your argument is invalid.
You're missing a point ...

Please elaborate on what you mean. You have a habit of not explaining things.
Read something about Politics and Social Behavior.

And yes, yes you can have respect for something you make fun of.
Not this kind of fun.
Anyways, if you think you 'have respect for something you make fun of', then:
1. What you feel is not 'respect'.
2. Your Faith is 'driven' by Fear.

BTW: I'm only one here who's trying to stay on topic ..?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 15:56:52 PM by NoBigDeal »
Would you?

Offline Alex

« Reply #108 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 15:51:23 PM »
You're missing a point ...
Please enlighten me to what I'm missing. If you want an argument, you actually have to argue your point. You're giving me nothing to work with here. You've just been posting stuff with no explanation.

Read something about Politics and Social Behavior.
How is this even a proper response? That's such a cop-out. Why not explain what you're talking about? Or do you genuinely not know and are just repeating stuff other people say?

Not this kind of fun.
Why not? Yet another sentence without any explanation to back it up. Why even bother posting your crap if you're not going to defend it?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

« Reply #109 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 18:52:33 PM »
glad to see these 3 fuckers dead, though they should of died a painful death like hanging by the balls

Offline ATA

« Reply #110 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 21:05:23 PM »
good thread^^

i hear everywhere (muslims muslims muslims) (they are to religios) lol.

1.  u really belive the muslims did that in paris... LOL
2. do somebody have a real friend as muslim?
3. if u see a muslim so u need to take a distance from him :) ? (right what media want it )^^
we can talk 100years and it would be end!

what i want to say, DONT belive media what u read or what u see on tv, its crap like  my shit!!!

i born in germany,yes they call my dad for work so i born here and living here.whats now,married with german wife and have 4 kids.

she not said (ohhh hes a muslim im never love him and talk to him so i never thought the same!!!

should we take  distance ? or live on LOVE? (im sure the 2nd)

yes have many german friends, we have many fun days and drink some beer or going to party with our wifes. (is that means  i not belive to GOD when i do this all or not a muslim??? what i am then?^^)
yes i am a man who married with a christ and has 4 kids...

how i said,DONT belive media, is the big BULLshit ever.why is noone going in t?rkey and doing suicide with a bomb on hes budy.(yes it was the time who that happends but it was pkk)not a real t?rk!!! (and what is pkk?^^^)--->right, (keychain) from many countrys^^ PSSSSTTT^^
for? (u all know or not^^) i wont say that here!

and what happend in syria or irak, afghanistan?^^ (whats with jews^^they work to syria? (kids,wifes, so many familys)? what is our world trying to do for syria`? (nothing) only 1 country is online and wichone,yep T?rkey.

issis are muslims? LOL - pkk muslims? LOL - the suicider who say  (did for the god, jihad. im gonna go paradise) u think thats thrue? LOL

iran are muslims 2,i wonder why noone go there and do jihad^^or kill some people for fun^^

the world is a game^^ so many countrys  (psssst) want to get (some) all other countrys like greece^^

the big boss from the (?^^)  country is sitting on hes chair want to govern over all countrys...

whats with africa? noone is to demonstrate forthat country,no much money in the world for help them?^^(but they have diomond to steal)^^ (watch the movie DIOMONDS so u will know what i want to say^^

I dont belive that saddam h?sseyin is dead! ^^
i dont belive that osama binladen is dead! ^^
i dont belive that muslims steel a aircraft and flyed to world trade center! ^^
but i belive the day will come who GOD destroy this  world !!! and i hope  previous. (enough of kills)

it dosnt matter wish religion u have, u will be ever my friend if u correct to me^^.life how u want but dont kill somebody for nothing.
or
say muslims are to religius, the people who kill eachother for nothing,its got nothing to do with muslim^^

peace and out

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 23:26:39 PM »
KiLLaMaN : Our conversation is over.
Would you?

Offline Alex

« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 23:33:01 PM »
KiLLaMaN : Our conversation is over.
Well then, thanks for proving every single one of my points correct.
Don't post an argument if you're not willing to debate.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #113 on: Thursday, January 15, 2015, 00:52:10 AM »
whats with africa? noone is to demonstrate forthat country,no much money in the world for help them?
I like how you called Africa a country :)

I don't know whether you tried to enter some weird characters or what, but there's a lot of question marks in your post and all in all it's really hard to follow what you're trying to say.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #114 on: Friday, January 16, 2015, 02:21:43 AM »
Its jihadists and not muslims. ISIS have to do with muslims as much as KKK has to do with christianity. Plus theres more crazy christian fucktards in Murica that people dont talk about. I read that like 40% of americans belive that Lord Jeebus will show on eartch till 2050 lol. Theres just crazy fucks everywhere and hating on all muslims cause of this is just retarded.. The cop that was shot was muslim and the guy that let people hide in that shop was muslim..
« Last Edit: Friday, January 16, 2015, 02:24:48 AM by phuNkiii.ops »

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #115 on: Friday, January 16, 2015, 04:48:39 AM »
I wanna see the naughty pictures of the Queen

Lord-of-War :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #116 on: Friday, January 16, 2015, 04:57:42 AM »
« Last Edit: Friday, January 16, 2015, 05:02:16 AM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: Friday, January 16, 2015, 08:46:41 AM »
I wish i haven't seen that O_o

Offline Ganja

« Reply #118 on: Friday, January 16, 2015, 09:10:29 AM »
I wish i haven't seen that O_o

Ye same here. What has been seen can't be unseen unfortunately :D

Offline phuNkiii.ops

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager