Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Random discussion thread.  (Read 25409 times)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Stop Mozilla Firefox's Discrimination Against Conservatives
« Reply #75 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 16:19:30 PM »
Ganja ur going to hell! No Kingdom of heaven for you....

Offline Alex

« Reply #76 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 16:35:17 PM »
Ganja: two mens or two womans can't have a baby. end of humanity. Proven, I'm sure it doesn't need more explanation.
How is that even a legitimate argument? Less than 10% of the world population is gay. I don't see how that could possible mean the end of humanity. That's ridiculous. Hell, if anything we need more gay people, the world is overpopulated enough as it is.
Plus, we have so many orphans in the world that every gay couple could adopt 2 and we'd still have orphans. We need more people to adopt kids, and this is a good way to insure more kids have homes. Every study done shows that there are no negative effects on kids raised by gay families. Logically your position makes no sense.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #77 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 16:50:25 PM »
every study? lol, despite that some of them abuse of their children, that you don't see, right?
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Ganja

« Reply #78 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 16:53:17 PM »
every study? lol, despite that some of them abuse of their children, that you don't see, right?

He was mentioning gay people, not the priests ;)

Offline Alex

« Reply #79 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 16:57:13 PM »
Um, so do heterosexual parents. What's your point? Abuse is always going to happen. Whether heterosexual or homosexual, shitty people are shitty people. No sexual orientation is going to change that.
You don't think logically at all before you say something, and that's kind of scary as you're an admin representing AAO25.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 11, 2014, 16:59:05 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 17:23:43 PM »
HAHA, Fallacies.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline CS-ACI-

« Reply #81 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 17:29:31 PM »
Hello,

Until every country and every culture brings all laws in to one universal version, there will be trouble.

In the UK it is illegal to have sex under 16, so all I need to do is travel to another country to have sex with someone under 16. Does that make me a pedophile?

Steve

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 17:51:49 PM »
Having "sex" with someone under 12 yo~ imo is Pedophilia, above 12yo~, it depends of how they did ended having "sex".

Offline Ganja

« Reply #83 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 18:00:47 PM »
A pedophile is someone who rapes someone under the age of 18 imo o.O

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 18:12:11 PM »
Homosexuality existed since beginning of time . Surprisingly, humanity is still around. And most likely, plenty of people had parents who were either bisexual or homosexual at any point (of for the whole time) of their life. So-called "Gay marriages" should warrant rights for every couple of people no matter what their sex, theorically putting everyone at the same level. Sexual orientation doesn't make a person good or bad at taking care of a child, imho.   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality
« Last Edit: Friday, April 11, 2014, 18:17:35 PM by Koden »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #85 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 18:16:42 PM »

So is the child is 12 and agrees to sex hes not a pedo? Its only if its rape?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 18:18:09 PM »
So is the child is 12 and agrees to sex hes not a pedo? Its only if its rape?

The definition of that type of crime is broader and depens on the country. Read below.

I believe that in some US states the law consider as pedophile behavior the act of trying to get an aquaintance with the minor on an online chat (by showing pics and stuff). See that show called "To catch a predator", most of them travel to the child home and eventually get arrested "in the act", those who won't will still be arrested aswell for the attempt.

« Last Edit: Friday, April 11, 2014, 18:28:29 PM by Koden »

Offline Alex

« Reply #87 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 18:29:11 PM »
HAHA, Fallacies.
I agree, your fallacies are quite amusing.
Pointing out crimes that both homosexuals and heterosexuals commit solely to say homosexuals are bad is quite ridiculous and definitely a fallacy. You're using only part of the whole picture of abuse to deceptively try to prove your point. I don't think you actually know what a fallacy is, because you're the only one using them.

Have you ever stopped to think about why everyone in this thread is against you? I'll give you a hint, it's not us, it's you.

Hello,

Until every country and every culture brings all laws in to one universal version, there will be trouble.

In the UK it is illegal to have sex under 16, so all I need to do is travel to another country to have sex with someone under 16. Does that make me a pedophile?

Steve

I fail to see how that post is relevant at all to the discussion. We're not talking about different laws or anything, but basic human rights here. Gay people should have the right to get married. Nobody else is really affected by it. Churches don't have to marry gay people, but there are plenty that will and already have. Nobody is being forced, so why the backlash? You keep sidestepping the issue with something else. I don't care what the rules are in other countries, if it's against gay marriage, it's wrong.

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #88 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 20:25:11 PM »
BIBLE LESSON ALERT:

Possessed, Titus 3:5 --- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 2:8-9 --- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast!

Romans 3:20 -- Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.

Acts 13:9 -- Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.

Romans 3:28 -- Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Galations 5:6 -- For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

Galations 2:16 -- Know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

2 Timothy 1:9 -- He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.

1 Corinthians 1:30-31 -- God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin. Therefore, as the Scriptures say, "If you want to boast, boast only about the LORD."

Romans 11:16 -- And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

Titus 3:3-7 -- At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

Conclusion: Possessed, there is nothing of yourself that you can "do" to become perfect in God's eyes. In the Christian faith, the only one to be that was Jesus Christ. I could've kept going on and on showing you Biblical evidence that you considering something "weird" and making human judgments is not Godly; rather, it is a WORLDLY thing that you're doing. It's fine and dandy that you're doing it, but just know that when "Christians" do this, they're not being Christian; they're being of the WORLD. People use the Bible to justify their personal angst and agitations of the world, to make themselves feel holier than the next person. If they took a closer, more objective look at the Bible, BOTH testaments, they'd see that the Bible is a complete piece that chronicles the "imperfect" characteristics of human beings, whom, according to Christianity, are made PERFECT and complete by believing in Jesus Christ, simple and plain. The Old Testament clearly shows that there is NO ROOM, whatsoever, for a person (a HUMAN) to judge another human from a "Godly perspective, because they are not God, and because ALL have fallen short of Glory. If you're judging another human being, it will be from a WORLDLY perspective, and it would not be wise to couple religion with this worldly judgment and claim that it is some Christian justification. I'm not sure how it is with other religions, but from what I've gathered and from the evidence that I've presented, this is undoubtedly the case. As the Bible says, if we want to boast then boast about Jesus Christ's love, but not about how "they're weird and I'm not weird," which leads me to my closing scripture for you:

James 2:2-4 -- Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, "Here's a good seat for you," but say to the poor man, "You stand there" or "Sit on the floor by my feet," have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?  <<< This scripture is about favoritism, Possessed. The same frame of mind should be applied to gay people. Just a Christian heads-up.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 11, 2014, 20:30:36 PM by WORLDCHANCELLOR »

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #89 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 21:18:59 PM »
I'm actually surprised by some possessed ignorant posts in this thread.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager