Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Why is the general IQ level of Headshot Community going down?  (Read 4473 times)

Offline Dialects

Re: Why is the general IQ level of Headshot Community going down?
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 00:29:01 AM »
This thread is such a good example of what I meant by saying the community went bollocks as far as intelligence is concerned. Long live the few exceptions to this, though. They know who they are, I believe. But...it just hit me --There is nothing I can do to change this. Even when Headshot has been a second home to me, there are times when one most abstain from the feelings towards a certain thing and move on. Pitifully. But firmly.

I have said this many many many times: I am not smarter than you. I am not better than you. I have good things and bad things about myself. The only thing that makes me different than most is probably the kind of life I lead so far, the liberty and knowledge I have struggled to acquire and the thought I put to what I do. Ironically, I only get called "arrogant" by people who aren't used to my bluntness and straight-forwardness. I always live space for other's people opinions, and may or may you not believe, always consider those expressed opinions of yours, even when they make almost no sense to my sense of sense (redundancy loves me do!) -- It is for me to figure whether I want to actually discuss the validity of said argument/opinion or let it sit by. It's shown to be worthless. If you can't understand -mostly because you are too hardheaded to stay away from your quick, likely wrongful perceptions- what/how good I mean with my posts, then I might just be wasting my time, completely.

I, too, percept things wrongly, sometimes. Most of the times that I do, I force myself to re-read what needs re-reading and analyse until I can understand what truly is being siad, and not what my mind is reading.

People call me a prick because: 1) They either mean it as a joke  2) They are too lazy to understand more than what is obvious to them.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Why is the general IQ level of Headshot Community going down?
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 07:41:12 AM »
Daan, you are a PRICK! ;D
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager