Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Cotton's "How-To Troll" Thread. Read & Learn [My school's stupid as fuck!]  (Read 3942 times)

cotton

Re: My school's stupid as fuck!
« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 18:44:54 PM »
Lol.  Spanky I didn't mean the classes themselves teach you how to have a social life.  I meant more of the fact that being around everyone and stuff.  School is pointless..  The shit the teachers in our school try and teach us they don't even know and the shit that they do know they say themselves is pointless and you will never need to know it.

Offline Alex

« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 18:52:37 PM »
Lol.  Spanky I didn't mean the classes themselves teach you how to have a social life.  I meant more of the fact that being around everyone and stuff.  School is pointless..  The shit the teachers in our school try and teach us they don't even know and the shit that they do know they say themselves is pointless and you will never need to know it.

You truly are an idiot. The only reason you say you don't learn anything of value is because you never payed attention enough to learn it. Something you learn is going to be pointless based on what you want to do. Algebra may be pointless to some but for kids who want to be an engineer or in any field that needs math, it is a great skill to have. The reason they teach you a bit of everything is because the average teenager does not know what they want to be when they grow up.

cotton

« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 18:56:20 PM »
Lol.  No, you are the idiot..  You don't know me...  You don't know my habits in school.  Just because I don't get good grades doesn't mean shit.
The reason why I get bad grades is because I don't do my homework bitch.  So fuck off.  Look at my test grades.  Almost all As.  So don't talk to me like you know me cause you obviously don't.  Holy fuck kid, you really piss me off sometimes.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 19:01:48 PM »
They don't group kids in huge numbers to be social they do it to save money and it fails. I've nothing more to say in this thread as I usually avoid people with cotton's attitude.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 19:08:59 PM »
I learned that Physics and Maths is really awesome. Hey guys let's make a bioelectromagnetic field modifier and reduce heisenberg's uncertainty principle to zero.

After that we can create gravitons at a fixed point to infinity to shrink the universe and study the effects it has on planetary motion.

cotton

« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 19:12:19 PM »
They don't group kids in huge numbers to be social they do it to save money and it fails. I've nothing more to say in this thread as I usually avoid people with cotton's attitude.

Lol.  I was fine, still am.  Just little fuckers like killaman gotta come along and fuckin troll like a mother fucker.  It pisses me off.

And no..  I'm still not agreeing with you Spanky.  High school is not only to "teach" you things for later on in life (like a job) it's more to teach you how to have a social life.  But I guess you wouldn't understand what a social life is..  Sorry, I guess I brought this up on the wrong forum.

Offline Alex

« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 19:19:47 PM »

Lol.  I was fine, still am.  Just little fuckers like killaman gotta come along and fuckin troll like a mother fucker.  It pisses me off.

And no..  I'm still not agreeing with you Spanky.  High school is not only to "teach" you things for later on in life (like a job) it's more to teach you how to have a social life.  But I guess you wouldn't understand what a social life is..  Sorry, I guess I brought this up on the wrong forum.

Rage much? I'm not trolling, I brought up valid points. I'm done with this thread. Good luck with the rest of your life though, you can't just sit on your lazy ass forever.

cotton

« Reply #22 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 19:23:34 PM »

Rage much? I'm not trolling, I brought up valid points. I'm done with this thread. Good luck with the rest of your life though, you can't just sit on your lazy ass forever.

Haha.  Once again..  There ya go killaman.  I'm proud of you.  You make me laugh.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #23 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 19:35:45 PM »

Ouch. Wait, no, I remember going through High School. Yea, here's my diploma. Hmmm, I guess experience means nothing. I, too, am done with this thread. There's just some people you can't change or talk sense into.

It's really discussions like these that make me sit on Delta's side on the language chat.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

cotton

« Reply #24 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 19:36:53 PM »

Ouch. Wait, no, I remember going through High School. Yea, here's my diploma. Hmmm, I guess experience means nothing. I, too, am done with this thread. There's just some people you can't change or talk sense into.

It's really discussions like these that make me sit on Delta's side on the language chat.

You said that already.  Way to fail.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
Re: Cotton's "How-To Troll" Thread. Read & Learn [My school's stupid as fuck!]
« Reply #25 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 20:33:33 PM »
It's kinda a pet peeve of mine when people mis-use the word "trolling". There has been no trolling in this thread... unless your mis-use of the word trolling was trolling me, in which case - although very unlikely - you have done well.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Dialects

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 07:32:40 AM »
Cotton, what exactly is that you gain from all of this? Karma is not generally a quo-status to make justice. However, in your case, it does. -30 Karma points and you are still around, despite knowing you are not loved nor respected in this community (both consequences of your shifty and mundane act) ?

(...) the guy said he signed me up for those classes that I failed freshman year and the classes I was failing and failed my sophomore year.  I just got my schedule today.  I have all Junior classes. XD
It made me laugh so damn hard.

It is good to see you know what the world "fails" means, and how much of it relates to you.
And that you laught about it, just....just makes any clouded day a full-spray shiny one.

I am not entirely sure how the school system in America works, but despite the rumours on its quality, it surely has to have a point. Schools have a point, regardless of your ability to understand it/them. Schools are structure-builders, in the sense that, when you frequent school, you attend to certain human needs; you learn, you socialize, you become a dynamic form of life, you eat, you drink, you do exercise, you enrich your visual communication, you become reactive, you ---(at this point, I am being forced onto thinking the pronoun "you" might not be appropriate at all, as clearly, you are an exception to the above mentioned)--- learn to live. In other words, you estimulate your brain onto not being idle, even when there is nothing interesting to do.

You also learn the basics to thinking. To the relation between "considering possible" and "seeing possible"; a certain notion you wouldn't dare know a tenth about if it weren't for your said dumb teachers (any of them knows more about life that you ever will, at any rate). Your behaviour is not surprising. It makes all the sense in the world, to be perfectly honest. You can't learn well, so surely, the problem lies within the system.

School isn't heaven made real, but until you know more than all your teachers together and have the ability to pass any of that knowledge onto the little ones that most need it, schools will not be pointless. It might be bothersome, it might not. That depends on your approach to it.

Now, as part of my job as a Moderator, I would like to ask you to avoid your foul language and unnecessary (and more often than otherwise, excessive!) prick-alike behaviour. People already hate you enough for being who you are, don't make them fret over something that will have them bothering to ban you. It's not you I am worried about. It's you actually becoming enough of an annoyance, that you will actually affect their lifes.

« Last Edit: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 07:40:31 AM by Klaasillu »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 12:40:16 PM »
BRB, gonna look for my sociology notebook. I'll edit in my sociological input, my teacher lectured on schools for about a week.

*EDIT*
I've found notebooks of physics, calculus, literature, and American history but no Sociology. From memory, school serves 7 or 8 purposes, the most important being baby-sitting (for lack of a better term) and tracking. Schools track students and, based on their grades, etc. they are forever set on a path set by the school. Someone who is tracked and advised to take sewing and "Relationships" classes... ugh can't believe my school offers that... will not be as successful as someone advised to take calculus and advanced physics.

I cannot state enough that there are endless exceptions to this, so don't try to yell at me for that.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 12:50:40 PM by AJ »

cotton

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 13:03:02 PM »
Talk shit more, please.  I like when you guys say shit! :)
And at least I have a social life.  I'll take that over schooling anyday.  Thanks and good day.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 13:06:58 PM »
Talk shit more, please.  I like when you guys say shit! :)
And at least I have a social life.  I'll take that over schooling anyday.  Thanks and good day.

Why do you did you sit on Ak4 vent for 20 hours a day the past few months then?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager