Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Cotton's "How-To Troll" Thread. Read & Learn [My school's stupid as fuck!]  (Read 3910 times)

cotton

Well..  My freshman year, I found out I was moving to Arizona sometime during the second semester.  Well I gave up on school and got all F's like two that was in some tech classes that were kinda fun..  So last year when I got here I didn't have to take any of those classes over again.  Well towards the end of the last year when we signed up for this years classes the guy said he signed me up for those classes that I failed freshman year and the classes I was failing and failed my sophomore year.  I just got my schedule today.  I have all Junior classes. XD
It made me laugh so damn hard.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 30, 2010, 19:49:07 PM by Spanky »

Offline Alex

Re: My school's stupid as fuck!
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 16:53:18 PM »
I laugh at people that don't try in school and have to retake classes and have a shitty GPA. you're school isn't stupid, you are.

cotton

« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 17:01:31 PM »
I laugh at people that don't try in school and have to retake classes and have a shitty GPA. you're school isn't stupid, you are.

Lol.  Yes.  Because school is life.  No.  School is pointless.  The only thing school teaches you is how to fucking make friends and have a social life.  The classes they offer and give you mean shit.  You learn what the teacher knows.  The teacher doesn't know much or sucks at teaching means you learn shit and all that time spent in class was pointless.  So no sir, you are stupid.  Just because you get a few good grades doesn't mean shit.

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 17:14:40 PM »

Lol.  Yes.  Because school is life.  No.  School is pointless.  The only thing school teaches you is how to fucking make friends and have a social life.  The classes they offer and give you mean shit.  You learn what the teacher knows.  The teacher doesn't know much or sucks at teaching means you learn shit and all that time spent in class was pointless.  So no sir, you are stupid.  Just because you get a few good grades doesn't mean shit.

It means that I can get into a good college and not have to pay for a lot of it.  I love your badass attitude though. School isn't hard, it's a stupid decision to not try to get at least decent grades.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 17:24:54 PM »
School taught me how much I dislike the way it's run.

Offline Knight

• Teh Hugeburger
  • Dedicated Poster
  • Human Analog
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/61454245@N05/
« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 17:27:01 PM »
You only learn what you want to learn. If you are an idiot like cotton you wont learn much. You only get out of school what you put into it.
http://s.postquote.us/uKnight.png[/img][/url]
[CleanMe][/url]
[Photography, The least you should know][/url]
http://kodyhungenberg.500px.com[/url]

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 17:29:53 PM »
School taught me how much I dislike the way it's run.

lol. Schools are terribly run. I hate my school, the stupidest people run it.
For example, our school is on a low budget, it was to the point where they couldn't supply the teachers with basic things like paper. So what does our school decide to do? Buy new Mac computers! And then a few weeks later they bought a brand new electronic sign to put out in front of the school. All this while cutting 1/4 of the teachers. Their priorities are fucked up.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 17:42:20 PM »
Same story here. But I'm not in high school and so I don't care much about it. I didn't really care about anything at all actually even when I was in high school.

I think everyone needs to go to school so they learn how much they don't like it. If you don't go to school you probably won't think right away to hate it.

Offline Alex

« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 17:51:59 PM »
Well this is my last year and I will be glad to get out.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #9 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 17:58:25 PM »
School's school isn't to teach you to be social (except for the rare teamwork and buddy bullshit), it's purpose (and partially college's purpose) is to give you general knowledge about several things to see what you might be interested in. It shows you the world because you can't look at a 5 year old kid and say what he's going to be when he grows up. It's good to pay attention to expand your knowledge and broaden yourself. Knowledge is great if done right but a lot of schools and colleges fail at it. High School education is good as long as you pay attention, if you do, you don't need college IMO. In fields that change a lot (take Information Technology or computers for example) how can college teach you stuff about the next generation of technology? There's a lot of subjects where it doesn't matter if you've been to college, there's 3rd party credentials that employers often look for.

Simply:
Everything up to High School = general knowledge.
College = pointless.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 18:05:06 PM »
college may be pointless learning wise, but most decent paying jobs require a college degree of some sort. So it technically isn't pointless.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #11 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 18:06:18 PM »
college may be pointless learning wise, but most decent paying jobs require a college degree of some sort. So it technically isn't pointless.

4 years and that much money just to get a job that has requirements that won't bend. In a lot of situations, willingness to work and knowledge above what they're asking can trump "requirements".

Offline Alex

« Reply #12 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 18:14:59 PM »
Maybe when the economy wasn't tanking. As of now most companies throw away most applications that do not have a college degree.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #13 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 18:23:40 PM »
I <3 knowledge.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #14 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 18:25:19 PM »
Well as you all know I generally have to say something funny in every thread or something mean. So here it is:

As of now most companies throw away most applications that do not have a college degree.
*thinks of Kody*

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager