Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Legalize weed?  (Read 15533 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Legalize weed?
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:45:59 AM »
I'm with Killa but that's the last I'll say on this subject. The thing about these kind of discussions is that they ultimately get nowhere. They only make the people posting in them get more entrenched in the view they had prior to the thread starting.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:58:46 AM »
I didn't read any post.

Opinion: No because I wouldn't want to give the government/state more stuff they can tax.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 03:29:50 AM »
this thread is cute <3
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 03:37:37 AM »
this thread is cute <3

If I hadn't known you for so long, I would have banned you by now "<3".
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 07:01:55 AM »
For instance today i smoked and played soccer with a few friends then when i get home i sat down and played my guitar for about 2 hours. Productive? I think so

Hacks!!?  8)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 07:26:10 AM »
Funny topic, I had to discuss it for my oral exam English.

Let's try to develop my points again.

The fact that weed would be legalized could provoke a decrease of weed users, as a big part of the youth uses it too be cool and as peer pressure. But on the other hand those people might start using tougher drugs like cocaine to look cool again and you all know that cocaine has so more dangers than weeeedz has.

A solution could be the government having (litlle probably) control over the weed traffic. They could offer weed that you can be sure hasn't special ingredients (alot of people are parano bout it) and then could make some campains to explain the consequences of it. Then they could legalize from a certain age (18-21?) but I'm afraid that last won't help as false ID's are popular in he States.

Now I just woke up so can't remember my arguments but here it is already abit ;)

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[Gnar]-
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 11:22:07 AM »
My view was if they legalize it, make it illegal to be high outside of a personal residence. If your caught high in public, then you get a fine. Plain and simple. Think about it. If by being high in public resulted in a 1000 dollar fine, who the fuck in their right mind would leave the house high. I sure as fuck wouldn't. That way if weed is legalized, its controllable by being limited to only being smoked at home.
-Scrubz

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 12:01:17 PM »
i dont think this will happen, mainly because individual states make alot of money when they have medicinal cards because they can still bust people for making money illegally and still get tax money from the cannabis clubs. as far as a nationwide law that will never happen because of BIG PHARMA and the fact that there is too much money to be made off of perscription addicted americas. although cannabis is an extremely useful medicine that aide and cures hundreds of symtoms/sicknesses/diseases. since it is so easy to produce by indivuduals there would be no money in BIG PHARMA. all about the benjamins.

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 14:48:49 PM »
IF it's legalized I'll have even more potheads coming to class and sitting in front of me, asking retarded questions because they can't pay attention and smelling like weed.

protip: weed smells fucking terrible.

Offline john

« Reply #24 on: Friday, June 22, 2012, 02:02:23 AM »
If they're dumb enough to go to class high you have nothing to worry about. You should do better than them since you'll be paying attention and taking your class seriously.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #25 on: Friday, June 22, 2012, 02:05:10 AM »
dont know if anyone saw this but Uruguay legalized weed to help fight crime. They are the first smart country to realize that making it illegal only causes more problems for everyone. And yeah zaku what do you care about other people? The whole point of a class is to better YOUR education. Not worry about what others are doing. School isnt a competition.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #26 on: Friday, June 22, 2012, 02:06:45 AM »
dont know if anyone saw this but Uruguay legalized weed to help fight crime. They are the first smart country to realize that making it illegal only causes more problems for everyone. And yeah zaku what do you care about other people? The whole point of a class is to better YOUR education. Not worry about what others are doing. School isnt a competition.
ppl from Uruguay are more than welcome to cross the border(Brazil) with weed ... : 8)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline zoxee

« Reply #27 on: Friday, June 22, 2012, 08:57:16 AM »
Improving ur Guitar in the key of A was a clear hedashot to me Dog <3
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 22, 2012, 10:59:33 AM »
Improving ur Guitar in the key of A was a clear hedashot to me Dog <3
whaat??
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #29 on: Friday, June 22, 2012, 12:15:33 PM »
whaat??
probably he was smoking weed when he wrote :P
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager