Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Need an Admin to activate an account, please.  (Read 12691 times)

Offline KonV!cT.eR^

Need an Admin to activate an account, please.
« on: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 19:06:21 PM »
We were able to create an account for one of the people in the household so far, but the other/last account keeps being blocked by the "only one account per computer rule". I have the login information (Username and email addresses) that we've tried if an Admin would like me to PM them in order to help further.  The person who's account this is actually got their first one approved, but unfortunately they mistakenly chose a username that wasn't long enough and the battletracker link will not work in order to change it so as you can understand it has turned into a bit of a hassle/mess trying to get this last account activated.  If an Admin could get back to me as soon as possible with the steps I need to take in order to get this account set up and ready to go that would be great.  Also, in case there is any confusion with the way I worded this.... there are a total of three accounts from this household, that's including mine.  They are all from different computers, though.  Just need the last one activated, please.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 11:05:51 AM by KonV!cT.eR^ »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Need an Admin to activate an account, please.
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 04:40:25 AM »
Talking abstract like that isn't really helping all that much.

What's the login name and/or in game name of the account(s) that are having issues?
Have you tried changing the name of the account with too short a name here? https://auth.aa25.org/namechange/
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline KonV!cT.eR^

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 11:14:42 AM »
Talking abstract like that isn't really helping all that much

Is this passive aggressive comment really helping all that much either, though? Perhaps I read into that the wrong way. 

Anyway, thanks for the link.  We'll give it a try, otherwise we'll just forget about it.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 14:00:42 PM by KonV!cT.eR^ »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 21, 2020, 03:21:08 AM »
Is this passive aggressive comment really helping all that much either, though? Perhaps I read into that the wrong way. 

Anyway, thanks for the link.  We'll give it a try, otherwise we'll just forget about it.
I'm sorry, but this happens time after time again. People come in here and either don't explain their situation or don't include the necessary details. It's impossible to help you if I don't have the necessary information.
It's sort of like telling the waiter at a restaurant that you've got an issue with a food item they serve. But then not naming the item in question, yet hoping for the waiter or restaurant to fix the issue.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline hitman

« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 21, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »

In admin defense, I read your post three times and I don't understand what is EXACTLY the request.
In your defense, in worst case scenario - you need some 3 accounts from the same IP activated because of different PC / people. That much we can understand, but you need to include the usernames! or send then with PM to admin

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager