Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: screenshots  (Read 3283 times)

Offline ronski

Re: screenshots
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 06, 2015, 05:53:58 AM »
Okay so if you don't have ServerMessage.cfg in your System/pb/ folder, just create it there, try that way.

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 06, 2015, 05:56:45 AM »
lol :)  u do it :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 06, 2015, 07:19:58 AM »
What you posted looked like a web interface. They problem with that is that they probably don't give access to all the files.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, October 06, 2015, 07:24:54 AM »
the web-interface seems to be showing now screenshots, you don't need to locate them manually with filebrowser :)

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, October 06, 2015, 14:06:26 PM »
Those screenshots help nothing. I think like at least half of those shots will be black/purple or anything, and some of those shots have weird size etc. I have read from somewhere that pbss has no use nowadays, because you cant ban all players with blank ss, and hacks have often pb ss blocker.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, October 06, 2015, 14:44:30 PM »
Those screenshots help nothing. I think like at least half of those shots will be black/purple or anything, and some of those shots have weird size etc. I have read from somewhere that pbss has no use nowadays, because you cant ban all players with blank ss, and hacks have often pb ss blocker.
As if I was reading my own words (partly at least) :)

Well, to be honest, PB screenshots are rather useless nowadays. I can guarantee you will get at hundreds of black (as well as pink) screenshots from users that have done nothing wrong themselves.

Since Evenbalance doesn't officially support this game anymore, PB hasn't had updates for years. It is now quite outdated.

However, Assist does have a lot of features built in to catch cheaters and exploiters. We have many features that weren't even implemented in the AC clients of competitions back in the day. So all in all, even if you could find some additional AC scripts for AA, I seriously doubt they're necessary (or that they'll even work with Assist).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager