Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Server starting problem  (Read 8120 times)

Offline H.Blacksmith

Re: Server starting problem
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 11:37:30 AM »
Hey dudes. It's been a long time since last post. But im still alive  :D.

First of all i would like to thank [SWISS]Merlin and everyone else who tried to help me, for the great support. You rule!!!  :up: :style: :up:
The router problem is obsolete since i have a new one, but now a new problem is showing up: as soon as i join my server i get a 25assist pb prior kick/ban for 5 min. Other players have the same problem. Also i actually don't get kicked. It only shows me the message in the console over and over again and produces horrible lags. Other players get kicked immediately. Assist server manager is up to date. I could'nt find a thread here that really tells me what the problem could be. I'm guessing its a pb problem.
The sv_cheat.log file says:

VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #80023: H.Blacksmith (slot #1) Game File Mismatch: AGP_Gameplay.u [d4a60185b4a4e4e1a567f08c3ca0fc9d(-) 84.191.23.129:61412]

and

VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #80023: H.Blacksmith (slot #1) Game File Mismatch: AGP_Interface.u [d4a60185b4a4e4e1a567f08c3ca0fc9d(-) 84.191.23.129:61412].

In the sv_viol.log file i found this:

VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: H.Blacksmith (slot #1) MD5Tool Mismatch: System\pc.dat (len=34) [?(-) 84.191.23.129:63468]

but i can't find a so called 'File Mismatch' - whatever this means. I did copy/paste these files from 25assist\sytem folder into the server0\sytem folder but nothing's changed.

Any further ideas?

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 13:26:40 PM »
What are the locations of:
25Assist.exe
AssistServerManager.exe

For instance, here is where I have mine.
D:\Data\0. Assist\TestClient\25Assist.exe
D:\Data\0. Assist\TestServers\AssistServerManager.exe

The reason I ask is that I suspect that your files are mixed together, sharing location.

Another possibility, since you say you copied files from client to server folder, is that your firewall/router is not allowing all the traffic trough. All the files of the server should automatically be downloaded.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 13:28:52 PM by ELiZ »

Offline H.Blacksmith

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 13:54:48 PM »
Hey ELiZ, thx for answering.
Nope, my files are separated:

D:\Program Files\America's Army\25Assist\25Assist.exe
D:\Program Files\AssistServerManager\AssistServerManager.exe

The files i copied from client to server were downloaded already. I just replaced the original files for testing.

Offline H.Blacksmith

« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 25, 2016, 11:19:31 AM »
Hey, i dont want to set your teeth on edge, guys, but i tried alot of things today to solve this problem without any success.  :? :mad:
Does nobody has a clue what the solution could be?

Offline H.Blacksmith

« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 25, 2016, 19:17:42 PM »
Ok, found it by myself. Actually it was a PB problem. After renaming the PB folder in
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\AAO\
and restarting the server, a new PB folder was downloaded. That did the trick. :up: I already checked the folder before this and could'nt find something suspicious, but apparently one or several files in this folder were corrupted. A reinstall of PunkBuster would have done the same i guess but it was easier this way.

Anyway, thanks for having taken on the challenge of solving my problem. This forum is great and i'm glad to know that you guys will be there whenever i'm im trouble. I'm sure i'll need your help again soon.
See you on my server, dudes.  :cool: :style: :cool:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2016, 01:53:45 AM »
Glad you got it to work! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager