Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Winter League Play-Off stage  (Read 9730 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: Winter League Play-Off stage
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, March 07, 2013, 04:09:29 AM »
Friends clears friends, that's all.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, March 07, 2013, 09:52:29 AM »
thats why it would be good if u can run a ladder tididi.....i know there already is one it have to just be anounced in aao25 headlines.......u can maybe give ingame icons to first 3 in the leader or something....try to ask bigsergio with help as an admin...ppl will join ur ladder with ur mappool rather than esl with hackers and sandz :-))

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, March 07, 2013, 10:01:07 AM »
yea sandz is a esl admin? thats a joke

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, March 07, 2013, 10:30:48 AM »
I will seriously think about it but in next week, actually I'm in work every day and I don't want to use my free time at AA things.

Offline Killjoy

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, March 07, 2013, 15:28:49 PM »
i c felho won the winter league, 2 bad our opponent can't give us a date, seems we missed out ;)

Offline Bart!

« Reply #35 on: Friday, March 08, 2013, 05:32:12 AM »
ye so u r telling me that justplay won ems fair and square???
so you are telling me this wouldnt happen at all at winter league?

And if you say you can ban without solid proof, wheres the line? Will you ban me when I do some lucky spamshots in a match?

You have to draw a line

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #36 on: Friday, March 08, 2013, 06:32:17 AM »
i c felho won the winter league, 2 bad our opponent can't give us a date, seems we missed out ;)

no, they did not won.
but already finished with the 1st round. so no one else did it yet - therefor it looks like this now.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Friday, March 08, 2013, 09:06:05 AM »
ppl like tidi or big sergio can decide up to demo if someone hacks or not........dont worry bart we all know that u are clean....ur not that good to seems like a cheater :-)) jk

or are u telling me bart that last time in ems when u got beaten by justlplay everything was ok?that u wasnt 100% sure that heroine is hack?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #38 on: Friday, March 08, 2013, 11:08:07 AM »
ppl like tidi or big sergio can decide up to demo if someone hacks or not........dont worry bart we all know that u are clean....ur not that good to seems like a cheater :-)) jk

or are u telling me bart that last time in ems when u got beaten by justlplay everything was ok?that u wasnt 100% sure that heroine is hack?
We all knew he was hacking, it was obvious, but I do understand the admins point of view.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Friday, March 08, 2013, 11:41:58 AM »
now listen heroins 2 years ban for hacking is gone by now....so what will you do if he ll join esl now?it will take abother 2 years to get the proof esl admins needs.....than ppl like infigo come with 30honor no history...ppl like nipples who was even admiting that he is using something and was laughing in our faces....

i like playing esl....but it can be destroyed easily by 2 hackers

i just said that aascrim is a good project and i think that it can have good future....look at desbl league...12 teams playing it every week and they are happy

aascrim is awesome project tididi pulled out when others including me were doing shit about competition revival.....and it has some advatages even above esl....and i think that many teams would play it.....im just trying give to tididi some feedback so he knows that there are ppl who think that aascrim ladder would be played if better announced and better admined.

Offline sno_oka

• believe it or not 'SpawN51' is hot !!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: 23.SpawN51
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 09:35:38 AM »
well, the game will only grow if we go play on esl - nobody knows aascrim....
on the other hand we had not run the cup on esl - think about it.

that's retarded

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 15:55:25 PM »
well, the game will only grow if we go play on esl - nobody knows aascrim....

What do you mean by growning? Who is nobody? ;) :D Do you expect waves of new players or veterans coming back to the game? More leagues and cups to come up?

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 17:53:27 PM »
What do you mean by growning? Who is nobody? ;) :D Do you expect waves of new players or veterans coming back to the game? More leagues and cups to come up?

I think he just expected you to shut up.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager