Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Training is back  (Read 17693 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Training is back
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 03:20:47 AM »
Fine, but that live jump where you got to land in
that circle is a real pain in the ass for me atm, so no pipe SF for me or what ?  :D

Haha I thought I was the only one. Never really understood how to make that parachute move and not sure I know what flare means. So usually I just smash every key on my keyboard and after 4-5 fails it works ;)

Offline zoxee

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 07:53:58 AM »
So usually I just smash every key on my keyboard and after 4-5 fails it works ;)

Which ones in particular ?  :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 07:58:18 AM »
Mine was made before but I still had to do training =\

Same here
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline whitelabs2

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 19:35:39 PM »
FYI... training was very familiar... till I got to the M-82 50 cal sniper rifle..... something may need addressing with that one since I hit it dead on several times and it would NOT qualify me!  I hit dead center, loe right and left and high right and left... up on the fins of the mortar round... EVERYWHERE with no pass.   It also says to "LOCATE" and "DESTROY".  Am I supposed to mark it with a spot or something?  Please assist.  Oh and for the record. I am offended that we get no honor with mods... am contemplating going back to 2.85 if it still exists, or AA3.

whitelabs2

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 20:05:14 PM »
I am offended that we get no honor with mods...

I am offended that you want to destroy the classic gameplay the devs created and we enjoy.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline zoxee

« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 20:24:56 PM »
Oh and for the record. I am offended that we get no honor with mods... am contemplating going back to 2.85 if it still exists, or AA3.

whitelabs2

Sounds like you were recently freed from the ice off a frozen ridge near the Austrian–Italian border,
after 4 years of unwanted cryogenic rest inflicted by some sudden murderous avalanche.

I'm afraid you'll have to accomplish a lot of catch-up work if you want to understand
the intricacy of our game's current situation  ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 21:00:45 PM »
FYI... training was very familiar... till I got to the M-82 50 cal sniper rifle..... something may need addressing with that one since I hit it dead on several times and it would NOT qualify me!  I hit dead center, loe right and left and high right and left... up on the fins of the mortar round... EVERYWHERE with no pass.   It also says to "LOCATE" and "DESTROY".  Am I supposed to mark it with a spot or something?  Please assist.  Oh and for the record. I am offended that we get no honor with mods... am contemplating going back to 2.85 if it still exists, or AA3.

whitelabs2

I passed the m82 training without any problems... so it must be ur aim ;)

Offline Proton

« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 21:34:57 PM »
The training does save, just not in AA. They had to have an account before, I don't know that we are doing training claims.

mine was stolen apparently, cause when I first played 2.5 assist someone still has my name registered so I made a new account.

-aud.Proton is my new one since -aud.Proton- name was still in use.

Offline -aud.mastakilla-

« Reply #98 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 01:11:54 AM »
Why do we have to do training again?  I have four 100 honor accounts, all have been 100% trained for a long time, let alone this account.  I played AA before it was even available for download.

Can someone please train up my account?

Offline Alex

« Reply #99 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 01:15:16 AM »
Why do we have to do training again?  I have four 100 honor accounts, all have been 100% trained for a long time, let alone this account.  I played AA before it was even available for download.

As far as I know that's not a possibility yet. I'm not sure if they're planning to do it or not.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 01:21:07 AM »
As far as I know that's not a possibility yet. I'm not sure if they're planning to do it or not.

We should do this... Rapture just switched his server to mAAp Pipe and I can't even play because I don't have training :(
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline zoxee

« Reply #101 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 02:00:25 AM »

In mastakilla's case, i recon it's ridiculous, but agreeing to train up accounts
for a few would lead sooner or later  to the opening of a "pls-train-my-account"
thread, in which all veteran players would beg to have their account trained...
And there's a lot of them. That' would only create frustration among the rest
of the players.

Offline Alex

« Reply #102 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 02:05:29 AM »
In mastakilla's case, i recon it's ridiculous, but agreeing to train up accounts
for a few would lead sooner or later  to the opening of a "pls-train-my-account"
thread, in which all veteran players would beg to have their account trained...
And there's a lot of them. That' would only create frustration among the rest
of the players.
It would be the same thing we did with honor when the game first came out. We did a ton of honor claims. I'm not sure how training is handled but if it could be updated in the same manor it wouldn't be too difficult.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #103 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 02:42:22 AM »
It would be the same thing we did with honor when the game first came out. We did a ton of honor claims. I'm not sure how training is handled but if it could be updated in the same manor it wouldn't be too difficult.

No it wouldn't i agree, but i don't think that adding more administrative work on the admin team
now is a good idea, as their main focus should be towards bringing the game forward.
For my part, i already completed the training for my 4 accounts, which took me 1 day at most.
Now it's behind me and to be frank, it was fun to get back to the basics, as instructor Rogers says  :D

Offline Ganja

« Reply #104 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 05:55:55 AM »
You are mostly complaining because you have 4 accounts to do the training with. That was what the admins wanted by implementing that rule, have fewer 2nd accounts, and take more care of your first account. Doing the training one time is really not a big deal

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager