Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: New Website  (Read 18410 times)

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
Re: giants south carolina primary
« Reply #45 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 12:58:29 PM »
Handbags are Chanel Bags Outlet just one Chanel Bags Sale - http://www.outletchanelbagsale.com/ of and baeing the items manufactured Chanel Bags Outlet by the Chanel Bags Sale Chanel Company. It Chanel Bags produces lot of accessories, shoes, and other ladies fashion products equally looking appealing. The Chanel is one of the leading brand names in fashion industry and Chanel bags are not limited to just fashion alone. It has become closely associated with social status and recognition. The bags are thefantastic accessory for a lady and it brings pride and status for the woman who carries it. The bag will add more beauty for the lady and it is capable of creating an aura of perfection for her. Not all the bag manufacturers¡¯ care for perfection and style as does the Chanel.Chanel stands for luxury, pride, status andflawlessness and above all fashion. Every single woman in the world aspires to have a fashionable handbag when she goes out. Chanel fulfills the desire of your choice satisfying all the needs of design, colors and styles. Chanel has been recognized as one of the world¡¯s best brand which produces outlets and accessories for women. The handbags are available in sober colors, which include beautiful markings and designs. This is enough to prove that they are doing perfect things while designing a bag which is matching the fashion of very nearly any attire you wear. The Chanel bag equally matches with that of Gucci bags and branded Louis vuitton bags. Any dark clothing could just be perfect for the Chanel designer bag.Without doubt, Chanel handbags are made for high luxury and each woman will be proud to posses it. It becomes all the more essential to maintain it correctly for lengthy usage.

Qft
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Calevey

• View Profile
    • SASF Clan
Re: New Website
« Reply #46 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 14:40:41 PM »
First of all, you have done a great job with the new layout. It looks much more professional now and a lot more clear. I have a few suggestions though how to balance the layout a bit more and here it is: http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/1707/aao25layout.jpg
- Getting old, cold and slow -

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 15:22:55 PM »
Hmmmm I see. If you do a navigation bar like that, you'll probably want the background to highlight when you hover over the word as well.

Offline Alex

« Reply #48 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 15:25:39 PM »
It would be neat to have a dark theme. I'd probably still use this one as I have already grown accustomed to it, but more options are always a good thing.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 15:28:38 PM »
It would be neat to have a dark theme. I'd probably still use this one as I have already grown accustomed to it, but more options are always a good thing.

Thats the best way to put it. A dark and light theme. Although that can get annoying for jared/spanky when they're doing work, they gotta change files in multiple folders. Scumbag SMF.

Offline Alex

« Reply #50 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 15:30:24 PM »
Thats the best way to put it. A dark and light theme. Although that can get annoying for jared/spanky when they're doing work, they gotta change files in multiple folders. Scumbag SMF.

That's the important thing to remember. They don't owe us a dark theme. If they want to do the work then great, if not, so be it. They already spent time on this awesome theme. It's not like they're getting paid to do it.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #51 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 15:32:40 PM »
It's not like they're getting paid to do it.

Yea, and nobody has offered a handjob yet either :( Oh well. I do have a few things I want to do, gotta check conflicting style sheets. I did re-work the user info on forum posts yesterday. Brought back the clickable post title so you can link to a specific post.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jonnym

« Reply #52 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 17:37:19 PM »
I can't click on any of the items in the menu bar, i have to zoom out or increase my resolution to use this site.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 17:38:31 PM »
I can't click on any of the items in the menu bar, i have to zoom out or increase my resolution to use this site.
Maybe because it is 1000px wide?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #54 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 17:39:00 PM »

What browser?

Jonnym

« Reply #55 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 17:41:13 PM »
Fox 10

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #56 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 17:46:10 PM »
Odd, Jared uses Firefox. What's your resolution?

Jonnym

« Reply #57 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 17:47:19 PM »
1024x768

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #58 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 18:12:55 PM »
I just tested 1024x768 in Chrome and while there's scrollbars, everything is still visible. We have done some changes to styling and alignment, maybe try Shift+F5 or CTRL+F5. Why are you on such a low resolution though?

Jared

« Reply #59 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 18:24:02 PM »
I'm on firefox 12 beta, but i did test on ff 11 which just came out last night or the day before and its working fine. Its most likely what nate as a cache issue, try clearing cache. if that doesn't work post a ss please and go to http://supportdetails.com/ and send it to jared[at]wearedifrnt.com

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager