Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Critical Error  (Read 15210 times)

Offline nikbay

• View Profile
Critical Error
« on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 21:57:07 PM »
 Build AmericasArmy_Build_[2004-06-01_02.01.01]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2130 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series (Microsoft Corporation- WDDM v1.20) (1129)

LockRect failed: D3DERR_DEVICELOST

History: UD3DRenderDevice::ReadPixels <- UD3DRenderDevice::Present <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Pipeline SF <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 706D7564 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

JonnyM

Re: Critical Error
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:51:35 PM »
Run in windowed mode?

Offline SF][-Winther

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 16:20:16 PM »
I've also got C.E when playing last night on the IGC hospital server..

at least 5 times I got C.E.

with this message:

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3193 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon HD 5670 (1172)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (InteractionMaster Package.InteractionMaster, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_PostRender) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level SF Hospital <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 706D7564 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

SF][-Winther.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 17:24:01 PM »
I've also got C.E when playing last night on the IGC hospital server..

at least 5 times I got C.E.

with this message:

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3193 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon HD 5670 (1172)

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (InteractionMaster Package.InteractionMaster, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_PostRender) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level SF Hospital <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 706D7564 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

SF][-Winther.

Thats ur punishment for tking me 3 times ;)

JonnyM

« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 04:18:08 AM »
we are going to need help from the community to solve this problem, When you get a CE please post here with details.

do you get CE if you turn off SAI show names?
do you get CE if you disable the SAI.
were you alt-tabbing out of the game when you got the CE?
was the game minimized at the time?
had the round just started?
had the round just ended?
what happened in the game just before the CE?

Offline bl@ckh@wk

« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 05:22:51 AM »

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2295 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M (2641)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 05:33:07 AM »
we are going to need help from the community to solve this problem, When you get a CE please post here with details.

do you get CE if you turn off SAI show names?
do you get CE if you disable the SAI.
were you alt-tabbing out of the game when you got the CE?
was the game minimized at the time?
had the round just started?
had the round just ended?
what happened in the game just before the CE?

I can say I had:

- names on the SAI
- never tried to disable it
- sometimes minimized, sometimes not
- Will edit my post with further info when i'll look for it

JonnyM

« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 08:35:00 AM »
bump, please report CEs

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 09:58:53 AM »
Lol be patient, it's the first day since few months I have had social contact with the outside world, but don't worry im back now in my no-life-geek-cave

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:06:40 AM »
Lol be patient, it's the first day since few months I have had social contact with the outside world, but don't worry im back now in my no-life-geek-cave

lol ga naar sportschool ofso :)

to stay ontopic:

do you get CE if you turn off SAI show names? Idk I don't turn that off.
do you get CE if you disable the SAI.? Idk I don't disable it.
were you alt-tabbing out of the game when you got the CE? Well yes, but I got it when I went back to the game.
was the game minimized at the time? No
had the round just started? No
had the round just ended? No
what happened in the game just before the CE? It had 3 lag spikes

So basicly I went back to the game, because I was looking on the my internet browser. When I came back it had 3 short lag spikes and it crashed

« Last Edit: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:12:06 AM by Koden »

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

JonnyM

« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:16:09 AM »
turn off show player names and see if it still crashes.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:54:30 AM »
turn off show player names and see if it still crashes.

will test it out

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 13:31:43 PM »
The other day I played mAAp Pipe and minimized probably a dozen times over the course of 2 hours while playing with 10 other people or so with all SAI settings default. Then, at the end of those 2 hours, I wanted to record something funny on FRAPS. Hit the record button and got an instant SplashInteraction critical. I'm noticing that my stock install of AA on my desktop used for testing maps shows the fraps FPS indicator but Assist will flash the FPS indicator or not show it at all. It's almost like there's a fight going on or something like that. The first suggestion I would say is to disable external hooks like TS overlay, FRAPS, Steam, etc...
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 13:38:19 PM »
The other day I played mAAp Pipe and minimized probably a dozen times over the course of 2 hours while playing with 10 other people or so with all SAI settings default. Then, at the end of those 2 hours, I wanted to record something funny on FRAPS. Hit the record button and got an instant SplashInteraction critical. I'm noticing that my stock install of AA on my desktop used for testing maps shows the fraps FPS indicator but Assist will flash the FPS indicator or not show it at all. It's almost like there's a fight going on or something like that. The first suggestion I would say is to disable external hooks like TS overlay, FRAPS, Steam, etc...

Ts might be the problem for me :(

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 15:07:47 PM »
hmmm my critical says:

Free up more space on your primary harddrive...

hmmm I got more than 30GB free on my system drive...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager