Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Assist is back online!  (Read 21257 times)

Offline Gaboss

Re: Assist is back online!
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 01:10:52 AM »
Everybody give this man a round of applause.
finally...hoohah...and of course clap clap clap clap clap clap

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 01:12:20 AM »
Didn't work.  Initially I edited System/aa25srv.ini for IdlePlayerKickRounds, FFScoreLimit, MaxAdmins, MaxSpectators and copied aa25srv.ini into the System/server folder which worked before. I see now that /server/aa25srv.ini gets put in each time server restarts - so maybe it's comparing the System one to the System/server one. If so, these items cannot be configured anymore?

It's looking like other servers are having this issue as well. Might be a problem with Assist. Could you try wiping one of your server's installations and starting fresh again?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 01:28:32 AM »
still getting UNAUTHORISED MODS  DETECTED in the aa25.log
System> ls *.u
AA25Characters.u  AGP_Gameplay.u   AGP_Objects.u   AGP_UI.u        AssistQR.u  Engine.u      IpDrv.u       SOTChatLogger.u              UTelnet.u
AGP_AI.u          AGP_Game.u       AGP_Script.u    AGP_Vehicles.u  Auth.u      Fire.u        mAApFriend.u  SpankyCameraTextureClient.u  XInterface.u
AGP_Characters.u  AGP_Interface.u  AGP_Security.u  Andromeda.u     Core.u      Gameplay.u    mAApKActor.u  TriggerLightReset.u
AGP_Effects.u     AGP_Inventory.u  AGP.u           AntiPoke.u      Editor.u    HackHunter.u  openslots.u   UnrealEd.u

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 01:32:12 AM »
Any way you could zip the *.u and *.ini from a server that has this problem?
Both the ones In \System\ and in \Server\

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 01:33:41 AM »
Shad, check your Engine.GameEngine:
Code: [Select]
[Engine.GameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=96
UseSound=False
VoIPAllowVAD=False
ServerActors=UTelnet.TelnetServer
;ServerActors=-{DG}-Crusade13.dgcrusade
ServerActors=mapvote.dgcrusadec
;ServerActors=mAApFriend.mAApLoader
ServerActors=antipoke.logoloader
ServerActors=antipoke.SAIReplicator
ServerPackages=AntiPoke.u
ServerPackages=Core
ServerPackages=Engine
ServerPackages=Fire
ServerPackages=Editor
ServerPackages=IpDrv
ServerPackages=GamePlay
ServerPackages=AGP_Effects
ServerPackages=AGP_UI
ServerPackages=AGP
ServerPackages=AGP_Gameplay
ServerPackages=AGP_Characters
ServerPackages=AGP_AI
ServerPackages=AGP_Inventory
ServerPackages=AGP_Script
ServerPackages=AGP_Objects
;ServerPackages=mAApFriend

and then your AGP.StatsRouter:
Code: [Select]
[AGP.StatsRouter]
StatsDestinationClasses=class'AssistQR.u';
StatsDestinationClasses=class'Auth.u';
StatsDestinationClasses=class'HackHunter.u';
StatsDestinationClasses=class'openslots.u';
;StatsDestinationClasses=class'Deathguardiansa.dgcrusadea';
;StatsDestinationClasses=class'Deathguardiansb.dgcrusaded';
;StatsDestinationClasses=class'SOTChatLogger.ChatLogger';

Offline Rapture

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 01:34:53 AM »
i was gonna say. i bet its in your AGP.StatsRouter

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 01:45:21 AM »
I've found the issue....
At least it's something that I already fixed in the Server inside the Client.
I now fixed it in in the dedicated versions as well. I had to update the MD5 for Auth.u.

Download a fresh version and replace your Assist Dedicated Files

Windows
http://sourceforge.net/projects/aa25assist/files/Binaries/wdedisrv.zip/download

Linux
http://sourceforge.net/projects/aa25assist/files/Binaries/ldedisrv.tar.gz/download

Offline dtruesdale

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 02:00:13 AM »
Ok Spanky Server is up and running through Assist now I will do what Eliz has posted and it should be 100% also fixed the Nat Loopback issue it is now 100%..........I am ready to have some fun........If you need anyone to do some testing let me know. I am more than willing.

Offline Carlidan

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 02:01:16 AM »
I don't know about ToS:
iv.takes "screen shots"  of the Licensee's  computer screen at any given time while assist is running without prior notice to the Licensee.

Everything I agree with. Most of the time I live assist open and also  I don't what people to know what is in my desktop or what I'm doing on my desktop. Sorry but to me this a little too invasive for me. If the other three things mention couldn't catch them, why would you think this will. Until then, I can't pull the trigger to agree the the ToS and play AA again. Well thanks for the good times.

Carlidan_{PoT} or FlashGreanade_{PoT}

Guess I will see you guys on aa4 or not.  :?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 02:05:10 AM »
I don't know about ToS:
iv.takes "screen shots"  of the Licensee's  computer screen at any given time while assist is running without prior notice to the Licensee.

Everything I agree with. Most of the time I live assist open and also  I don't what people to know what is in my desktop or what I'm doing on my desktop. Sorry but to me this a little too invasive for me. If the other three things mention couldn't catch them, why would you think this will. Until then, I can't pull the trigger to agree the the ToS and play AA again. Well thanks for the good times.

Log out and nothing will be taken :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 02:06:20 AM »
I don't know about ToS:

Thank you for proving to me that the TOS works. I'm sorry that you disagree with this specific part but it really is a necessary part of the anti-cheat system.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 02:14:36 AM »
Thank you for proving to me that the TOS works. I'm sorry that you disagree with this specific part but it really is a necessary part of the anti-cheat system.
if you don't wan't screenies to be taken while you aren't playing, you have 2 options(if you choose to use assist ofc):
1 - Close 25Assist
2 - SitRep > Logout of 25Assist, so if you have a server running from it you can leave the server Up and nothing will be get from you.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline dtruesdale

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 02:19:58 AM »
Can't you make it take screenshots only when AAO is running. Which would mean it would start with AAO launch from Assist.

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 02:28:30 AM »
Taking screenies on any screen other than Assist and ArmyOps seems excessive as far as privacy goes.  I have nothing to hide, but I'm sure others will think the same.  Legally, I think you can only take screenshots of the software you are using.  Maybe somebody is using an aimbot that doesn't need an overlay, but that is what the process list is for.

Eliz, thanks for your hard work.  Your fix worked.  aa25.ini got overwritten, but I had a backup thankfully.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 02:31:32 AM »
Taking screenies on any screen other than Assist and ArmyOps seems excessive as far as privacy goes.  I have nothing to hide, but I'm sure others will think the same.  Legally, I think you can only take screenshots of the software you are using.  Maybe somebody is using an aimbot that doesn't need an overlay, but that is what the process list is for.

Eliz, thanks for your hard work.  Your fix worked.  aa25.ini got overwritten, but I had a backup thankfully.
actually the mech takes screen shot of the screen, if you are alt tabbed it will probably show what u can see :)
also it takes SS on Join. some users used to have Cheat clients on their taskbar / desktop:)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager