Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AAO25 WL- Map Rules  (Read 15282 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: AAO25 WL- Map Rules
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 11:14:39 AM »
but I'm guessing as long as both teams agree, things can be arranged nobody ever has to know you played for example Pipeline instead of SF Recon ;)

Don't be so sure about it :-)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »
From what I understand, it's up to the playing teams to select the map for a match. So why restrict maps at all?

THANK YOU PIT - YES, WHY?

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 13:02:49 PM »
I remember when TWL ladder admins said you could decide who wins a match playing chess if both teams agreed. This isn't a ladder, but I'm guessing as long as both teams agree, things can be arranged nobody ever has to know you played for example Pipeline instead of SF Recon ;)

Exactly, that's the point. If teams are organizing match on their own, without any official "judges" monitoring them, restricting such things as map doesn't make any sense.

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 13:07:20 PM »
Exactly, that's the point. If teams are organizing match on their own, without any official "judges" monitoring them, restricting such things as map doesn't make any sense.

I said to don't be so sure about no control during matches.

Rules are made. You had a possibility to be one of the organizators. You didn't write to me with question to help, so just accept current rules. Sign in or don't comment :)

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 13:11:28 PM »
I said to don't be so sure about no control during matches.

But does such control has any sense? The point of each match is to have a winner. And those quoted TWL admins were right, when they said game of chess can be used if wished.

Rules are made. You had a possibility to be on of the organizators. You didn't write to me with question to help, so just accept current rules. Sign in or don't comment :)

LOL, I see you don't have any concrete arguments on the issue, and start to write crap.

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 13:14:10 PM »
People should enjoy the possibility to play some competition, but they are looking for square eggs.

I don't need any concrete arguments. I repeat once again- Rules are made. Sign in or don't comment.

Enough from me.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 13:24:30 PM »
Sign in or don't comment.

Sign in? Do I have to sign some official documents and get a certificate from you, before being able to make any input to this?

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 13:27:49 PM »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 13:55:44 PM »
It would be unfair anyways if some players have to play a defense sided map while others always play total annihiliating maps, thus giving them a lot more round wins.

If however we decide to only count mapwins, then it doesn't really matter what map they play, but that's some internal things the admins have to discuss.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 18:35:20 PM »
It would be unfair anyways if some players have to play a defense sided map while others always play total annihiliating maps, thus giving them a lot more round wins.

If however we decide to only count mapwins, then it doesn't really matter what map they play, but that's some internal things the admins have to discuss.

yes, go on please. and make all maps, even the [mAAp] free to play.
why not, realy?
we all are adult's (ok, not all - but the most). so we can decide be ourself witch map we would like to play.
do so, i dosn't hurt, for sure not!

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 18:48:59 PM »
why not, realy?

He already gave us the answer: "because".

But hey, "sign in" and then maybe you are able to change this stupid rule.

Sign in Merlin! (or don't comment!)

« Last Edit: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 18:50:37 PM by pit-23 »

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 19:09:50 PM »
Sorry Pit, but your talking is level of fucking bottom.

I had a hope and idea to promote the shit called AA25assist by competitions, raise the popularity by number of people registered, but you are crashing your own bussiness. It's weird. It's fucking weird :)

Spanky and crew- I miss you.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 20:11:56 PM »
[...] the shit called AA25assist [...]

If you consider it shit, then just change the game. You already started such topic on cfcn.pl that proposed to switch to other game - why not go for it?

If you are unable to make decision for yourself, I can help you with that - please just make some more idiotic retarded comments about e.g. jews, you are good at it.

It's weird. It's fucking weird :)

The only thing weird here is you.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 20:49:10 PM by pit-23 »

Offline [HT]-d0n-@-KeIIo-

• News Authors
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 21:57:50 PM »
hey tidi

if you need help in some way.
and if we can help, we help!!!

Offline zoxee

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, November 03, 2012, 22:59:12 PM »
Spanky and crew- I miss you.

omg i'm gonna send u some talking teddy for christmas so you don't cry anymore...ftw

In case u didn't know :

I don't have a crew. I don't ask that people follow my lead or post in a certain way. People do what they want on their own free will, I don't influence anybody's posting habits on this website.

So stop whinin about it once and 4 all.

First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager