Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA2 Development roadmap  (Read 31502 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: AA2 Development roadmap
« Reply #150 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 19:05:05 PM »
and on thing more:
if someone really knows a map - like 1000 hrs spent on it - and he kills more enemies then others - he is a cheater. then you have to put him down - maybe ban.
not a good way to keep this nice game alive.
start to stop (wow, nice words). maybe better.
thank you.

well done, good job. go on .......only words. and at the very end, no one is left from them.
I hope that I am wrong (oh yes, many answers about that now - yes you are....believe ....look ....).
wow.

Offline Saltuarius

« Reply #151 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 07:36:35 AM »
good, so next thing is fastswap, fastcrouch, proneshootin...?
god a lot of guys will hate me for bringing it up  :shock:

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #152 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 07:42:11 AM »
prone shooting gives u warnings, 5 = kick;
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 11:49:17 AM »

Yes! Kill all macro's! !

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #154 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 12:23:58 PM »
But bollie you cant prone shoot anymore then xD isnt it sad?

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 08:05:02 AM »
Hi ive read alot of ideas about how to bring aao back.make 2 things and u ll have much more players new and old coming back

1.organize competition.in user friendly way...wl and last eslcup had rules fiting to their organizators...
Cups/ leagues r only for short run
Make ladder
Let each team chose 2 maps for mappool .count rnds or mapwin no bs overtimes.

This ll work for old players.ban players who r abusiveor mocking oponent for weeks

If u want see new clans make draft nights led by veterans allow total noobs in make equal teams I guarantee noobs ll be thrilled

Nice words about code aa285 ect but I think just accept reality and work with what u have now.aa25
U guys would help more by making new clan recruiting noobs And train them

Make competition for noobs educate them and they ll stay
Mostly ppl leave aao after failing in comp or in pub.

Ive already pmd jony and he expresed support for ladder.
Now if Sergio would give us some space for this on this forum we can start.
We dont need any web with popup wimdows all can be handeld on this forum using common sense

Ok who want help as admin?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 08:11:50 AM »
Hi ive read alot of ideas about how to bring aao back.make 2 things and u ll have much more players new and old coming back

1.organize competition.in user friendly way...wl and last eslcup had rules fiting to their organizators...
Cups/ leagues r only for short run
Make ladder
Let each team chose 2 maps for mappool .count rnds or mapwin no bs overtimes.

This ll work for old players.ban players who r abusiveor mocking oponent for weeks

If u want see new clans make draft nights led by veterans allow total noobs in make equal teams I guarantee noobs ll be thrilled

Nice words about code aa285 ect but I think just accept reality and work with what u have now.aa25
U guys would help more by making new clan recruiting noobs And train them

Make competition for noobs educate them and they ll stay
Mostly ppl leave aao after failing in comp or in pub.

Ive already pmd jony and he expresed support for ladder.
Now if Sergio would give us some space for this on this forum we can start.
We dont need any web with popup wimdows all can be handeld on this forum using common sense

Ok who want help as admin?

I'm 100% with you on this 'equal-competition-idea'. This is really a good way to open the doors of the competitive world, for noobs that never had chance before ... No need for any admin rights, I just want to help, if you need any, just PM me, I'm really enthusiastic!

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 09:47:53 AM »
Why would you want to start your own ladder now? You know for a long time that me and kello are working on a cup a ladder. We are 95% done, all we need to do is to talk to sergio and we can start.

One of the website features is that you can sign yourself up as "free agent" and other teams can pick you up. We can advertise this on servers so even players that dont have a clan and want to play competition have a chance.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 10:59:44 AM »
Like i said before a Cup/Tournment, in my humble opinion, won't do any good at this moment, Omar said basically what i said in a previous post, we should try to make people appreciate the game, have fun with it, Leagues are great but they are made almost exclusively for competition players, drafts and on night stands should be our main goal to make people (mostly noobs) enjoy the game.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:44:06 AM »
Why would you want to start your own ladder now? You know for a long time that me and kello are working on a cup a ladder. We are 95% done, all we need to do is to talk to sergio and we can start.

One of the website features is that you can sign yourself up as "free agent" and other teams can pick you up. We can advertise this on servers so even players that dont have a clan and want to play competition have a chance.

You don't get the point I think. The point is, that some teams have been playing together for ages now, so they'll still play together in your tournament. Nobody is interested in playing in noobteam against pro's. But you'll see, your cup will consist in ... the same exact teams playing competitive since the beginning, that small closed circle.

Omar said basically what i said in a previous post,

I think I said it first, ha!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 12:47:19 PM »
Like i said before a Cup/Tournment, in my humble opinion, won't do any good at this moment, Omar said basically what i said in a previous post, we should try to make people appreciate the game, have fun with it, Leagues are great but they are made almost exclusively for competition players, drafts and on night stands should be our main goal to make people (mostly noobs) enjoy the game.
Good point, I think drafts/PUGs will be good to do. Also allow NA's in EU drafts and allow EUs in NA drafts, this will make it more populated, attracting more players.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 13:10:35 PM »
Well didnt know that Kari is working on something.I started with it few months ago.but its easier now.
Just u have to make user friendly rules if u want it last.let teams each team pick 2 maps for mappool.so theres not bitching abot maps.
I have idea abou the system:each team pick one map but they can play on difirent days...l save time
Mapwin and 12 rnds than if u pick map which u added to mappol u earn only half points.

Than in esl were eliliminated maps where tweaking graphic could give u big advantage.thats kind of sensitive lol so no night maps no long range maps and first arguing s here.than maps with random obj/spawn it can hapen to get better spawn 8 times in a 12 rnd match well thats not much competitive.we can ask devs to make fixed obj and spawns on some maps.

Than take in admin team ppl like marten Bart kriz ect these guys know the players history and also can spot a hacker just from demo.

Write to jonym.he said that he can give some ingame icons.

Besides this we should start the draft nights...or just make a simple rule each team have to take in 2 real 0-70hon noobs with no match exp.and make mandatory matches with them while  can earn double points if noob is playing.

Offline bRU$seLs.2004-

• waNna sOmethiNg?
    • View Profile
  • AA: .
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 13:16:54 PM »
you're really convinced...

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 13:17:55 PM »
We can start with drafts before we  move to ladder.but drafts need to have rules or it ll scare newbs out.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 13:19:32 PM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager