Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Welcome new Assist Staff HellB0Y!  (Read 1335 times)

[GMA.BarBar.pX][T51 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Alex

Welcome new Assist Staff HellB0Y!
« on: Yesterday at 02:08:38 »
The AA 2.5 Assist Staff would like to announce the promotion of HellB0Y! to Assist Staff!

This has honestly been a long time coming.
I'm sure many of you are familiar, but for those that aren't, HellB0Y is the creator and owner of AATracker.net. He, with the help of current staff Teddy, is the reason we now have working honor and a robust stat tracking website again after the shutdown of Battletracker. His hard work and dedication has been greatly appreciated and he has been a really awesome member of the community for some time now. We reached out to him to join the Assist staff and he has accepted.

What does this mean for AATracker?
Nothing. AATracker.net is still 100% HellB0Y's work and nothing will change that. We will be looking forward to further integrate AATracker with Assist, but it will be 100% at the discretion of HellB0Y!. He's the owner of the site, full stop.

There aren't any more implications of this change to normal users. This announcement is mostly to ask you all to welcome HellB0Y! to the Assist Staff!

Offline bvsnipes

Re: Welcome new Assist Staff HellB0Y!
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 12:03:46 »
 :up: oh hell yeah!! There isn’t anyone more deserving! Welcome and congratulations bro! I love you man and I’m super proud of you and all you are doing for our community ❤️❤️

Offline General_alkos

Re: Welcome new Assist Staff HellB0Y!
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 12:44:06 »
I already saw on shotbox the first day and congratulated!
Congratulations Hellboy

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager