Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Crunk?  (Read 12041 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Crunk?
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 23:46:42 PM »
It just has to be 1 guy, then everybody else goes "oh, ok". Anyway, I don't doubt that this is fake.

Added new signatures, feel free to use them :P
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 00:22:17 AM »
All of the people on the ACI board were like "wow, I am surprised." Apparently they have never been to the Ak4 site.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 00:29:56 AM »
By the way nice job spanky, how did u erase the text without screwing up the background a lot?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 00:31:46 AM »
All of the people on the ACI board were like "wow, I am surprised." Apparently they have never been to the Ak4 site.

Quoted. Sniper, I did that quite a while back to annoy Crunk and I kept the PSD from it. I spent a while blurring and adding things to make it look seamless. Pedobear covers mistakes and so does the text.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 00:43:49 AM »
cool, cause I always wanted to edit an Americas army SS which is kinda easier than that but I could never get the background to look right. Plus i don't know what text it uses.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 01:18:26 AM »
Plus i don't know what text it uses.
Trial and error and making one that looks similar work. There's a feature in Photoshop CS5 where you can fill a selected area with Content Aware (look it up on youtube). It works good but generally needs some manual editing and precise selections.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 15:48:28 PM »
Not shocking. I have a theory that we, as humans, are undoubtly well balanced in our actions. If you play out to be a role model on the Internet, throught actions of good and healthy cause, then there has to be something lacking goodness in what you do in/with your life. All subjects included. One can only be as amable - after all.

I have only liked Crunk for a short period of time. In those times, I admired him for being a good AA player, good DRAAT Moderator and for putting work into keeping 2.5 alive. As time went by, these became evidence to what I will now refer as "Reverse Compensation" --I don't want to write an essay on behalf of someone I was not a friend, acquaintance or known to. He is a human though, and surely, deserves the whole respect (for the good he has done!) one can get.

Now that I have made me thoughts on the subject crystal clear; Crunk was a retard, of the worse kind there is. On a seemingly related note, him owning a Mac whislt running 24/7 can also be a prove to the assumptions defending he was a hypocrit; one of the best at it. There is very little space for my prickness to kick in in a situation such as this, that I won't feel in sensibly innappropriate. I am sure you will do a nicer job than I would, as far as that goes.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 12, 2010, 15:51:49 PM by Dann »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Knight

• Teh Hugeburger
  • Dedicated Poster
  • Human Analog
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/61454245@N05/
« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 15:56:36 PM »
I never (read:NEVER EVER) liked Crunk. He annoyed me and just rubbed me the wrong way at every turn. If hes guilty I hope he rots in jail and gets a rather large cell mate.
http://s.postquote.us/uKnight.png[/img][/url]
[CleanMe][/url]
[Photography, The least you should know][/url]
http://kodyhungenberg.500px.com[/url]

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #23 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 16:17:13 PM »
Dann, I agree and enjoyed your statement except for this bit:

Not shocking. I have a theory that we, as humans, are undoubtly well balanced in our actions. If you play out to be a role model on the Internet, throught actions of good and healthy cause, then there has to be something lacking goodness in what you do in/with your life. All subjects included. One can only be as amable - after all.

I agree with the part that we have something lacking goodness and that nobody is ever truly happy that there's some kind of demon inside of us. The part I disagree with is that it's "expected" from everybody. Crunk is just weird, there's no getting around it. This is expected of him. If it happened to one of us, I would be shocked. I guess the stranger the person, the stronger the demon.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 16:35:39 PM »
I may be good at being creative, so surely, there will be something I do worse than average; to compensate. Call the equivalent exchange, or what have you and your mind in peaceful agreement, but all that is there to understand, really, is how consequential our existence is. People like Crunk (I have no confort in fitting Crunk in a category other than his own --Generalisations always do my arguments wrong! I will, though, for the sake of an easy and objective discussion!) are nothing but a result of bad (concious and unconscious) choices and wrong turns had sometime in their past. So what? For all I know, I have all the same tools to be made as much as a retard as Crunk has. I just need to act accordingly. I am a normal person, as much as I am a weirdo. It just so happens that my weirdness isn't tendeously malicious and more than otherwise, affects my life, as wells as other's, positively.

Would you not agree?
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 16:47:47 PM »
Sounds a bit like alchemy.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #26 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 17:27:08 PM »

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #27 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 22:58:08 PM »
Quote from: (sic)
i don't give a fuck if it IS true, he's my friend and i'll stick by him.

Wow, just wow.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #28 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 23:31:30 PM »

Wow, just wow.

That does not surprise me. On the weird-o list that Crunk is #1 on, Sic is #2.

Offline Alex

« Reply #29 on: Monday, July 12, 2010, 23:44:14 PM »

Wow, just wow.

That does not surprise me. On the weird-o list that Crunk is #1 on, Sic is #2.

Sic is also #1 on my douche bag list.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager