Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor claim  (Read 1047 times)

Offline gunney500

• View Profile
Honor claim
« on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »
trying to reclaim my last honor.  Was a former member of a clan tracked by battletracker. Quit the clan back in 09, restarted under new username but did not update battletracker. I did sign up on quicktracker which showed my last points. in 09 ended up on battle tracker @ 59, when restarted under new username last was 87 honor. anyway to regain the 87 honor?
gunney500

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Honor claim
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 14:24:22 PM »
hi gunney
do this before please:

Due to the large number of honor claims we are receiving, please follow these guidelines when making an honor request.

Firstly if battletracker currently displays your correct Honor, there is no need to create an honor claim, everything is as it should be. For those who need to claim their honor;

In your honor claim topic,  Please include:

- Your AA username/battletracker account
- Your requested Honor
- Proof of you having that honor at one point in time.

We need some form of proof of your claimed honor. A screenshot, draat link, anything that places you with your claimed honor. We understand that sometimes you may not have any proof. We will do our best to help you in these situations.

Please refrain from creating a topic requesting an honor level without posting any information. We're not here to research who you are.

Once the honor modification has been accepted and entered onto the system your thread will be locked.

Jonnym

Re: Honor claim
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 06:45:14 AM »
post on battletracker about this, this is not really anything related to the auth system.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager