Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honour request 2014hunter  (Read 1838 times)

Offline usp2333

Honour request 2014hunter
« on: Saturday, July 05, 2014, 20:16:01 PM »
Hey guys! Could I get credit for my honour? I just realized this system existed.. Its been a while science I played but I believe my name was -^Ho3-2014hunter.-  but again its been a long time so I'm not sure I got all of the tags right.. All I know is I had completed all basic medoc marksman and sf as well as 2 years of playing after that.. Thanks for your consideraton..

Clan name was heaven on earth ( hence the -^Ho3)

I'm sorry I don't remember my specific honour.
I don't have any evidence seeing that it was created when 2.5 was the main platform and stopped playing once aa 2.85 was stopped. Please let me know if you need any more info.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 05, 2014, 20:21:54 PM by usp2333 »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Honour request 2014hunter
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 05, 2014, 20:59:48 PM »
Provide proof?

Offline Alex

Re: Honour request 2014hunter
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 05, 2014, 22:12:13 PM »
Hey guys! Could I get credit for my honour? I just realized this system existed.. Its been a while science I played but I believe my name was -^Ho3-2014hunter.-  but again its been a long time so I'm not sure I got all of the tags right.. All I know is I had completed all basic medoc marksman and sf as well as 2 years of playing after that.. Thanks for your consideraton..

Clan name was heaven on earth ( hence the -^Ho3)

I'm sorry I don't remember my specific honour.
I don't have any evidence seeing that it was created when 2.5 was the main platform and stopped playing once aa 2.85 was stopped. Please let me know if you need any more info.
We how exactly as much as you do about your honor, which is apparently very little. Did you have a battletracker.com or aaotrack.com account? We need you to provide us with the honor you were as well as provide proof of having that honor. Otherwise we can't do anything.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager