Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honour Claim  (Read 1800 times)

Offline PhlexReborn

Honour Claim
« on: Saturday, June 07, 2014, 23:00:42 PM »
Hey guys. I have changed from this name back to my old name which is currently -Gotmilk^

here's the battle tracker for my old account http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/791344/InTe%21_kliMtoG/

Current Honour is 92.

I have tried all emails and passwords but i cant remember it for the life of me. The email address linked to the account no longer works as i stopped using it when i stopped playing AA.

I cant play some maps yet because i need to be level 15 to do sf, and its hard to join some games because they require SF (Pipeline SF etc).

So if you could help that would be amazing :)
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 07, 2014, 23:03:26 PM by PhlexReborn »

Offline Alex

Re: Honour Claim
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 07, 2014, 23:14:27 PM »
Well your username is "InTe!_GotMilk" without the quotes. Try any password you've ever used.
If you can't get it to work, we can update your new account with the honor, but you'll still have to do the training.

Offline PhlexReborn

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 07, 2014, 23:18:54 PM »
I remembered the password!! How do i register the account? or is the battle tracker account the same as the one you have to use as you would in the old days (ie go to americasarmy.com make the account then make the tracker on seperate?)

Offline PhlexReborn

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 07, 2014, 23:25:46 PM »
dont worry. im sorted now thank you :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager