Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: HONOR CLAIMS REBBADBOY-MRP-  (Read 8258 times)

Offline ReBBADBOY

HONOR CLAIMS REBBADBOY-MRP-
« on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
I haven't play AA in over 4 years.. I have messaged Homey[GER] several time over the last two weeks hoping to get my old tracker account back. Seems he is very inactive now...I don't have the same computer or email i used back then. I have read honor claims info and don't have any screen shots or emails. I have messaged a old clan member to see if he still has any old screen shot on our clan website as we used to make alot of movies. My son also played AA with us so I searched his comp and found a few old emails of his If you need them. This may help prove who I am.. Not sure what else to do but I don't want to start over at this point...took years to get to 100 honor now I see that it goes above that :)   anyways this is my old tracker account info.. https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/156456/ReBBADBOY-MRP-/
and my new one that I made yesterday just to play for now...
https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/853998/       Thanks for you time.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: HONOR CLAIMS REBBADBOY-MRP-
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 12:18:51 PM »
very welcome back to the best game ever!!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 14:59:17 PM »
All I can say, since we don't control Battletracker and Homey is MIA most of the time, is for you to try to log in to your old account or to try guessing the password you might have had. The useranem is 'ReBBADBOY' if you didn't find it yet.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ReBBADBOY

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 06, 2014, 07:09:29 AM »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 06, 2014, 07:27:01 AM »
deleted by owner
« Last Edit: Monday, October 06, 2014, 10:57:21 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 06, 2014, 09:27:04 AM »
At least I can verify that both account come from the US.

Offline ReBBADBOY

« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 06, 2014, 09:50:37 AM »
I am trying to find all I can will post more if I can get old hard drive to work.

Offline ReBBADBOY

« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 08:25:22 AM »
update on my old hard drive repair...First I got a new circuit board for it..So far it has cost him almost $150 and still don't work. It has now been sent to a company with a clean room so they can take it apart. They can see what worng with the inside if it.. If they have to take the disc out and put it in a hard drive of the same kind it could coast me $800-$1000 to fix it. Not sure it's worth that to get my account back and my wife would kill me.They will let me know more in 3-5 days.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 08:33:45 AM »
So you're ready to give up money for some dumb statistics?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 08:44:20 AM »
as you can see, not only me is looking for the stats :D
so we are already 2 of them  ...

Offline ReBBADBOY

« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 23:35:22 PM »
The word  is they were only able to get a few family photo Off my hard drive no emails ..At a coat of another $150..So all I can do at this point is see if my old clan mates have anymore screen shot..Not sure what other info I can give you to get my honor back..... If anyone can contact Homey[GER] and can get my password reset I will pay you..

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 07:31:48 AM »
I do have some old screenshots. I will have a look at. but what when I do find one of this player?
it only says to me that this player did play with that honor. but I can see the honor already at bt?
you should have the password, shouldn't you? if I could help you, I would. but I don't know how.
sorry. so I hope for you that someone will get your password back, hopefully you.
good luck.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 07:37:52 AM »
play for fun, not for tracker

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 07:41:01 AM »
good morning ganja!

Offline ReBBADBOY

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 12:26:02 PM »
It's not just about stats..I played alot of hours to get that honor.(alot of hours of my wife on my ass for play a dumb game as she called it lol) And was at 100 along time before I stop playing when AA3 came out. I am only asking for something that is my anyways. I know it's my fault for loseing the password but the account is still mine. As I said before I have emails on my son old computer for ReBBADJR.  I can send you it's almost the same name, he wanted to be like his dad lol.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager