Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Rawh

Honor Claim
« on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 21:49:57 PM »
HA]=}AEF{=RawhBunny
honor: 50

What has it been, 8+ years? I know i have either 50 or 51 honor I cannot remember exactly. 50 would be fine. I have no ingame pictures, but I do have my old tracker stats and theyre solid. I only ever played the map insurgent camp. We had an old clan website, that is down now, aeforces.com. and also there was people who maybe play this who might remember me, I don't know. Redwynd. Deadshot.. Defiant_One I don't really remember very many other people.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/50944/

Offline Rawh

Re: Honor Claim
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 21:54:55 PM »
looking at my tracker score, 16,000 doesn't appear to = the 50 honor i know i should have. i don't know why this is. i think if vaguely my memory is correct i must have had 2, similarly named user accounts. i cant seem to find the other account on tracker. but whatever if you just wanna give me 20 honor or something that'd be cool. i just dont want to have to go through all the training stuff again  :shock:

edit: but i am not bullshitting. i should have 50 honor. just look at my stats on that account. i was averaging 35 kills / hour with 1548 kills in only 43 hours of gameplay. and i know i spent a lot more than 43 hours playing this game! lol

edit edit: I just found another username I had, "rawh". it is honor 10, also  :rtfm: where did all my honor go!!!  :banned:
edit edit edit: and whoops, i just accidentally changed the username from "rawh" to "=}AEF{=rawh"
http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=830306
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 22:06:34 PM by Rawh »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 23:12:03 PM »
I can't seem to find your account from either redsack.com or history.anticheatinc.com/aa2 .
Sergio (or someone else) might have more luck though.

It is entirely possible you played untracked most of the time and that's why you don't have the necessary score.
As for the 10 honor, you probably got most of the kills with 1 of your accounts and then switched the tracker to track a 10 honor account.

If all else fails, they can give you 17 000 (+5000 points at 10 honor) and honor 23.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Rawh

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 23:15:52 PM »
I can't seem to find your account from either redsack.com or history.anticheatinc.com/aa2 .
Sergio (or someone else) might have more luck though.

It is entirely possible you played untracked most of the time and that's why you don't have the necessary score.
As for the 10 honor, you probably got most of the kills with 1 of your accounts and then switched the tracker to track a 10 honor account.

If all else fails, they can give you 17 000 (+5000 points at 10 honor) and honor 23.
yes, i believe you are right. i was 13 years old and didnt give a fuck about my stats, only killing people. im pretty sure i did not sign up to be tracked until the end of my career. lol. 23 honor sounds cool, i guess  :style:

Offline Rawh

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 23:21:42 PM »
take my word for it...   :cool:

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 02:22:33 AM »
Btw, is this you or just former clan member?
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/23091/

I can only give you 20 honor, you need to subtract ROE, etc... without any proof. Only PsB was up that time but they are currently down so there's no other way for me to confirm your honor.

Even tried:
http://aaotracker.4players.de/usertracker.php?userid=50944 at http://archive.org/web/web.php but nothing.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Rawh

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 02:32:31 AM »
alright. well thats fine. thank you for trying appreciate it lots.
no that was not me
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 02:36:25 AM by Rawh »

Offline 0wnerbunny

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:09:58 AM »
Hello, it is me, }{-bunny-}{ aka Rawh aka HA]=}AEF{=RawhBunny,

I am back here in my old thread with a fresh, reasonable request and I hope you guys can please consider it.

You see, it is now august, and back in February I originally posted here in this thread and was new to the 2.5 assist community... I was requesting my 50 honor back. As you can see in this thread, it was denied because I didn't have any old screenshots proving my honor.

Well now, it is august 23rd and I am currently 54 honor. I know you did give me 20 of it, but I have gotten it all back, albeit the hard way... I am still requesting that I receive those points back.

See I am 54 honor (176,000 pts), but jf you add the 50 (140,000 pts) honor that I had back in 2003, and subtract the 20 honor (15,000 pts) that was given to me by you guys back in February, that puts my honor at 301,000 pts, that would be 65 honor level.

I respectfully submit to you that my honor should be level 65.

Now that I have been active in this community for a while, I hope you will be convinced by this testimony, and grant my original request of 50 lvl honor back, bringing me up to lvl 65 honor. Thank you.

One last thing, if I was lying, why would I be so adamant about this "50" honor level, merely 140,000 points, 6 months later? With all of this effort, why would I not lie and beg for more than 50 honor, why wouldn't I try to get something in the 70s, 80s or even 90s?

Lastly, after owning spanky and killaman the other night on mafioso server, I am sure they know I am a good player now and deserving of getting my honor back.  :D :style: :style: :style: :makemyday: :P :up:

HA]=}AEF{=RawhBunny aka }{-bunny-}{
webmaster of http://www.insurgentcamp.com

Thank You!
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:13:41 AM by 0wnerbunny »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:24:41 AM »
owning spanky

Denied on these grounds alone.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline 0wnerbunny

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:27:18 AM »

Offline 0wnerbunny

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:29:42 AM »
I am really obsessive compulsive about this. I should be 65 yo. It bothers me.  :(

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:35:16 AM »
I'm just kidding bunny :) I really don't care. I'll see what the other admins think. I could go either way at this point.

I am a little biased though since there's a dipshit in your clan and another dipshit that is moderator on your forums. I'll let you figure out who, it's not that hard.

Offline Alex

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:38:51 AM »
Why does it bother you? It's meaningless. I believe you, but if we give one person honor with no proof we will surely have to do it for others.

Offline 0wnerbunny

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:40:31 AM »
I'm just kidding bunny :) I really don't care. I'll see what the other admins think. I could go either way at this point.

I am a little biased though since there's a dipshit in your clan and another dipshit that is moderator on your forums. I'll let you figure out who, it's not that hard.
Yes, but I got nothin' but love for you guys.

and killaman, it is not true like that exactly, but I do have more than "no proof", I do have strong evidence in fact by my high frag rate back in 2003 from that screenshot. Nobody gets stats like that who is in fact new to the game, which I was not in 2003.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:44:05 AM »
Killa nails it. We'd love to believe people, in fact, most people do tell the truth, it's just those few that ruin it for everyone. Thus, we kind of have to believe everybody is lying. I agree that it's just a meaningless number but some people like that number and will lie to get it. I've got nothing against you bunny, it's just the way it is unfortunately.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager