Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim  (Read 4630 times)

Offline -edit-Cut

Re: Honor Claim
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 22:37:22 PM »
Is not about the skills, is about the time i dedicated to this game. if u could see my personal jacket now u realize that 30k of my kills were with a s24. And i got that honor just playing UA  not like other guys playing SF HOSPITAL only and earning easy points. If u were even close to 90 i think u could understand my position. And i know a lower honor doesnt make u a worst player, i used to have like 4 or 5 accts with 70 50 40 honor and i know that doesn't means shit, but that's my honor i earned it and i want it. It's my problem not yours.

P.S: you posted claiming a higher honor from 70 from 71, like 23000 points,LMFAO. Im claming a 99 honor and i have 95, im claming 320000 points more (almost equal that ur total score)
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 22:49:08 PM by -edit-Cut »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 09, 2012, 04:34:19 AM »
Is not about the skills, is about the time i dedicated to this game. if u could see my personal jacket now u realize that 30k of my kills were with a s24. And i got that honor just playing UA  not like other guys playing SF HOSPITAL only and earning easy points. If u were even close to 90 i think u could understand my position. And i know a lower honor doesnt make u a worst player, i used to have like 4 or 5 accts with 70 50 40 honor and i know that doesn't means shit, but that's my honor i earned it and i want it. It's my problem not yours.

P.S: you posted claiming a higher honor from 70 from 71, like 23000 points,LMFAO. Im claming a 99 honor and i have 95, im claming 320000 points more (almost equal that ur total score)
Nowadays almost everyone who has played this game for a long time has 100 honor or more, when you're in game you always see at least 4 100+ honors in a full server.

What I'm saying is that being 90+ honor doesn't say much these days.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -edit-Cut

« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 09, 2012, 15:53:57 PM »
and who cares? im caliming my real honor. Thats all. I earned it. I dont care who sucks or not.
And maxbulldog nice Rage quit last night after i ownd u with a sniper.
 NO FLAMING
edited by Possessed.

jelous faggets, get some honor, and stop posting this isn't a chat. i posted here to claim my honor not to chat with u guys
teddy and max
« Last Edit: Monday, July 09, 2012, 15:57:44 PM by -edit-Cut »

Offline Alex

« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 09, 2012, 16:41:44 PM »
and who cares? im caliming my real honor. Thats all. I earned it. I dont care who sucks or not.
And maxbulldog nice Rage quit last night after i ownd u with a sniper.
 NO FLAMING
edited by Possessed.

jelous faggets, get some honor, and stop posting this isn't a chat. i posted here to claim my honor not to chat with u guys
teddy and max
1. We need proof. Stop acting like you deserve it. We didn't have to spend our time updating people's honor. We owe you nothing.
2. Please refrain from insulting members here. This is your first warning.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 09, 2012, 16:45:26 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline -edit-Cut

« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 09, 2012, 17:02:03 PM »
i dont care if u have proof or not, ur not even a beta tester of AA. That was my honor, i earned it and i deserve it. i would love to see if u have any proof of ur real honor, all of you.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 09, 2012, 17:05:10 PM »
i dont care if u have proof or not, ur not even a beta tester of AA. That was my honor, i earned it and i deserve it. i would love to see if u have any proof of ur real honor, all of you.
what?????
Killaman is an admin, Max is a moderator & a beta.

we need proof to give the honor u want, I'm locking this topic until u give us proof.
PM any of US with the proof, bye.  :lock:
« Last Edit: Monday, July 09, 2012, 17:07:40 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager