Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim HimuraBattousai  (Read 2160 times)

Offline HimuraBattousai

Honor Claim HimuraBattousai
« on: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 17:29:34 PM »
Hello,

Here is my current battletracker profile

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/851303/

Here is a screenshot of my honor.

http://imgur.com/8J4KmlA

This is the only proof I could find of my honor, since the old AA2 website is no longer functional. I remember linking my AA2 account with AA3 when it came out and this is from that connected account. I compared the EXP from my profile to the chart in the Honor Claim rules post and I should be at Honor level 41. I hope this is enough information to properly claim my honor. Thank you.

HimuraBattousai

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Honor Claim HimuraBattousai
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 17:52:28 PM »
I'm not familiar with AA3, but where does it say which part (if any) comes from playing AA2?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline HimuraBattousai

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 18:35:26 PM »
Unfortunately I have no proof for what exactly I earned in Americas Army 2. But this shows that I did play AA2 as I received a ribbon for it. I played AA2 at least 100x times more than AA3 and the majority of my honor comes from AA2 but that is only my word. I no longer have proof.

http://imgur.com/YquPxfQ

my old AA2 name was under Himura_Battousai
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 22:33:09 PM by HimuraBattousai »

Offline HimuraBattousai

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 00:11:54 AM »
Currently is there any known way to access old Americas Army 2 profiles to prove my account information? Or do I just have to have an old screenshot or something else saved from then.

Offline Alex

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 00:28:43 AM »
Unfortunately there is no way to access the old accounts from AA2 before they shut down the official Auth. You're going to need a SS or a link to a previous tracker to prove your claimed honor.

Offline HimuraBattousai

« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 18, 2014, 01:35:26 AM »
Well thank you for the information. Unfortunately I have no other way of proving my old account information. Would it be possible to get any honor back at all? Whatever you deem appropriate. If not I understand and appreciate your help. 

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager