Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [IC] Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 DAC/Amp  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
[IC] Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 DAC/Amp
« on: Friday, December 03, 2010, 04:48:41 AM »
Ryan @ Maverick Audio will probably come out with a new product in Q1 of next year so which will most likely replace my D1. I thought I would see if anyone on here was remotely interested (anytime in the next month or two) in buying this unit off me.

Without putting too much effort into this post, all the info you need is here:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/470639/maverick-audio-tubemagic-d1-dac-amp-condensed-faq-and-info-thread

What I'm selling:
- The D1 unit itself. It is a great beginner all-in-one unit to jump into quality audio. From here you can get a dedicated amp and/or USB transport. This unit offers upgrade ability in the future, not many units do. You can buy a new one of these for $199. I should mention that some of the front faceplate's lettering has worn off.
- Western Electric 396A tube. Pretty much the top of the line tube for this socket. When they made these, price wasn't an issue, they were only concerned about longevity. They sell for around $40 on eBay.
- Power cable, original box & documentation, USB cable, original Chinese tube, and any other cable or info I can supply.

Price:
For you Headshot members, I'd start at $200. This is just a shot in the dark. If you're even remotely interested and can pay over time or can pay later, let me know. I'd rather deal with someone I know.
« Last Edit: Friday, December 03, 2010, 14:04:49 PM by Spanky »
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: [IC] Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 DAC/Amp
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 03, 2010, 17:35:06 PM »
Also, this unit works cross-platform with it's USB input. No additional drivers needed, it just automatically installs.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager